bring wards back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

11-04-2012

bring them back.

seriously

Not being able to pass first tower is kinda lame

And teemo op (i have no problem with this)

Boo

11-04-2012

if they're not on the map

they're ready to gank you

or doing spider

100%

no real reason to get a ward for something that is already pretty predictable imo. lantern still op

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

the map is honestly too small, you can tell what they are exactly doing by the mini map movements alone

edit: having a jungler in the jungle basically covered all the ganking routes that they can take to sneak up behind you anyways

FDru

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONKYfapper View Post
the map is honestly too small, you can tell what they are exactly doing by the mini map movements alone

edit: having a jungler in the jungle basically covered all the ganking routes that they can take to sneak up behind you anyways
Ganking top lane is actually quite safe. The enemy jungler needs to be killing wolves or they won't spot you. If you run into their jungler just turn around.. if not, free kill.

Perestukinas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

They should make some sort of a soliution to wards, since bruisers will destroy ur face when u enter the bush they were sitting in, also the new lantern SUCKS. a wasted 1k gold since the range is stupidly short and the cooldown is slightly too long.
Atleast they could make something like wards with less range or with less duration. SOMETHING...

Malvarian

11-05-2012

I agree, if regular wards are too potent, knock off the sight range and duration. But the bottom line is you're not teaching anything on a pro level if you're not making people buy wards.

Unless you're Teemo! Then you get free wards that blow people up. I WONDER why there's a Teemo on at least one team for 50% of games! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Hugler

11-05-2012

play ashe :x

Malvarian

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugler View Post
play ashe :x
How is a specific champion a solution to a map? I want to play LB, she's my main on 5v5, but she's completely worthless in 3v3 now, since they stole my Mejai, and I can't ward to protect myself. =(

Jancarius

11-05-2012

Nerf teemo. Not just here, I mean in general, nerf that ****er out of the game. Blinds and shrooms make me cry.

Personally, I like that wards aren't a part of this map. So far, map awareness has been a big part and I've been enjoying the "IS THEIR JUNGLE COMING? I CAN'T KNOW FOR SURE"

PrinceDarknight

11-05-2012

Lack of wards is just silly and poor game design. It shuns strategy and any sense of teamwork for...actually, I'm not sure on the point of benefit of geting rid of them.