Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need summoners for Colorado LAN tourny

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unfitz

11-04-2012

I am starting up a team that would like to go the Colorado Springs LAN tournament in January. I currently have 2 people (other than my self) that are dedicated and ready to go. I need 2 more, possibly a third for a sub. Please add me in game me and the others can play a few games with you. This is not a try out, more of a "can we communicate together type thing."

Dont add me if you are not serious or dont know if you can make the tourny January 19-20th.

Unfitz

11-04-2012

<--- Unfitz is summoner name.

Unfitz

01-18-2013

So I posted this a while ago and its the day before the tourny... looks like 2 of my people dropped so i am looking for 2 people I dont care what you play or what rank you are as long as you are a good communicator. That being said i am looking for a jungle and top lane but can sub anything we all know how to play other lanes.

Hi Im Kirito

01-18-2013

Well you have me in game already. and I live in Colorado man.