Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiora help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tatsuya Sugi

11-04-2012

Been playing for a while now, Level 16. I bought Fio from the shop and I've been winning/losing games. I have a problem with range, like say I'm chasing someone and about to use lunge, they're in my circle but Fiora doesn't lunge and I end up losing my kill. Is there any tips I can learn for her.

v Moon v

11-04-2012

I played Fiora for a while, and the only issue i've ever had with lunge is that if I use lunge twice really fast in a row, only one of them does damage (presumably because I'm activating the second lunge before I reach my target with the first lunge). If you're having problems with a max ranged lunge, it's likely either lag or clicking slightly too slow. I can't say for sure unless I see it happen.

JRiMi

11-05-2012

I'd say if your not smart casting then u should try it BC ult could be that your not clicking fast enough