Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

~Anoladoran~ 2200 elo AD main

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anoledoran

11-04-2012

http://www.twitch.tv/anoladoran
Hey, my name is Carl, I'm 19 years old, live in British Columbia, Canada, and I have been playing LoL for just about 3 years now, I've always loved under played champions like Varus, Vayne, Twitch, Zed, and I want to show the community how strong they can actually be at the "highest" levels.

I'll try to mainly play Varus, but those are my other champions if anybody is interested in their play, I can do some requests too.
My music is mainly oldies 60s-90s, and electro swing, I don't have my mic hooked up most the time, so if you dislike the music, please don't say so in chat, you can play your own with it muted ^^

I'll try and answer as many questions as possible in chat, don't be afraid to ask, I love answering anything to anybody about their favourite underplayed champions, or just anything about my thought process and decision making.
Last second plug, I also have some guides on Varus, Vayne, and Kog if you would like to check them out.
http://www.lolking.net/guides/list?author=Anoladoran

Enjoy

EDIT: Diamond 2, going for diamond 1!

Vuo

11-04-2012

Bump~

Awesome stream :3

Anoledoran

11-04-2012

Baddabump!

lmpossible

11-04-2012

Hi, Carl

Edit: DAFUQ you're from B.C?!?

Anoledoran

11-04-2012

Yessir ^^
How you been mate?

Anoledoran

11-04-2012

Bump!

Dr Toenail

Recruiter

11-04-2012

Someone mains me <3

Anoledoran

11-04-2012

<3

Vuo

11-04-2012

Bump~

Anoledoran

11-05-2012

Badabump!