That feel when your jungler...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1sock

11-04-2012

Feeds you blue so much you don't even need to build athenes or any mana regen, 90% of his ganks are successful and you end up with the kill, when he saves you from ganks when 2 tanks and the mid have you cc'd and surely dead, grabs dragon as soon as possible and if he saves your tower he doesn't take all the creeps if you are on your way, if someone has to die he meatsheild's you to get your ulti/damage off to get multikills....

I feel like the universe of lol is loving me back.

first time Vayne

11-04-2012

Now if only we could get ALL players to cooperate like this, not just the junglers.

Drakojan

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1sock View Post
Feeds you blue so much you don't even need to build athenes or any mana regen, 90% of his ganks are successful and you end up with the kill, when he saves you from ganks when 2 tanks and the mid have you cc'd and surely dead, grabs dragon as soon as possible and if he saves your tower he doesn't take all the creeps if you are on your way, if someone has to die he meatsheild's you to get your ulti/damage off to get multikills....

Lol sounds like an awesome person. Jungling looks fun, I'm just so bad at it D:

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1sock View Post

what if i fit most of them, except the part where you get kills from ganks? :< i'd rather you get the kill but if i'm not sure you'll get the kill, i'ma get it, or sometimes red buff accidentally ks's too TT