Looking for a REAL SERIOUS COMPETITIVE TEAM as a support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupperFood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

I am looking for an all serious, harcore 5v5 team that is looking for a support. I can play all of the support except alistar at the moment. (Still practicing him right now). I can go either agressive or passive support (Depending what helps ur ad carry). I know the mechanics of the support role very well and I know when and where to make plays at. I have played this game during closed beta of this game.I know what syngeries my ad carry and the team, also the suports that can counter their ad carry. I know when and where to ward places. I know how to protect my team and my ad carry during the worst situation and much more. Add me in game if you want me to support your team to victory. Pacific Timzene for me (It doesn't matter if you are in this timezone or not, we can settle some agreements on the time)

Team and team members Requirement:
Everyone has to be atleast 1500+ ELO (Current Rating, not Top Rating)
Mature teammates
Tryhard every game we play
All members must be active and ready
Always looking for scrims to play and practice
Microphone required
Very competitve mind
Always sign up for torunaments
Always look back on the replay after game
The commitment, effort and time you spend in this game each day must be huge

IGN: SupperFood

SupperFood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

bump

Gunnzer

11-04-2012

I'm interested in trying you out. I will add you in game and we can play and talk.

- Gunnzer

SupperFood

11-04-2012

Please read the requirement before adding me in game
Bump

SupperFood

11-04-2012

bump

SupperFood

11-04-2012

bump

SupperFood

11-04-2012

bump

SupperFood

11-04-2012

bump

SupperFood

11-05-2012

bump

SupperFood

11-05-2012

bump