Matchmaking bug or sth ?? O_O !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diegalaloca

11-04-2012

I just lost a 5v5 ranked game at 1350 elo where 2 of my teammates asked what the other 2 were doing cause they were like dying - going back to the lane - straight fightin the 2 enemies at bot - dyin - going back to the lane - straight fightin .. and so till game finished lol.
We got kinda mad at them (sorry), but then Snaazzy, playin trist, said it was his duo partner first ranked ever. Then we asked why he would he play a 1350 elo game with him, and he started saying things that had no sense for us 3. Well, THEN WE FOUND OUT WHY ! at the end of the game, HE WAS UNRAKED 2 ! LOL, with only 4 wins.
We asked ourselves why matchmaking would put 2 unraked-0&4wins-players on a 1350 elo game against 1350 elo players.
Thats why I'm making the post, to get an answer of that. I'd LOVE someone from RIOT to tell me! (facepalm)

Diegalaloca

11-04-2012

I trolled as i didnt get a screenshot, but heres the match up I took from Recently played

Snazzy (trist 4 wins unranked)
kah00ner (rammus 0 wins)
Gyges Skyeye (Nasus)
Drag0ntam3r (fiddle)
Enemies
Jax or feeding (jax)
heatkiller (nunu)
crankrock (shen)
Rarow (cho)
Digitalcamra (vayne)

Diegalaloca

11-05-2012

Some1 anser pls !!!!!!

Bunnymo chan

11-05-2012

the 1st 10 games are elo volatile, so they might have went 4-1 which puts them roughly around 1350 elo. after 10 games elo gains/loses are 20ish, then after 50 its 11-14 elo changes typically unless you are duo.

Diegalaloca

11-05-2012

1st of all ty for ur time and answering !
then is not a bug as u say.. imo its not fair at all for the ones who have to play in their team with 2 (or 1 it doesn't matter) unranked-less than 10 victories- pp against 5 1350/1400 players.
more, for 1 of them was his very 1st ranked, and he's playing against experienced players.. like wtf o.o ?
its not fair for their teammates, and its not fair for them too. They didn't have a good experience being outplayed like they were..