Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I be playing with level 30's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erisly

11-05-2012

I played with lvl30's from lvl1, I sucked ball for a little bit but I got good fast. I was sick of my friends yelling at me so I had to learn fast.

But every time I did play a game with my lvl (not often) I always felt that it was not as fun as the lvl30 players.

Ipse Ancora

11-05-2012

the games will be against your favor but you will learn a lot fast...turn off all chat it keeps you concentrated

Celebrias

11-05-2012

I started at lvl 1 with my lvl 30 friends. I was reluctant and had absolutely no idea what I was doing, but in a single day I learned more about how to play than most people do before they hit 30: how to be cautious, calling MIA's, warding, not overextending.

In the end I'm a bit more cautious of a player than I need to be sometimes, but it definitely came with more perks than disadvantages.