The Crossroads - Chapter One: Be afraid of the Dark.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

11-20-2012

(( >.< ))

AskKarthus

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post
Again, the creature hissed - throwing off the shade that lunged onto him. His claws sliced forward, rending air and ripping the shadow to pieces. It turned to Karthus, body locking up, freezing and writhing in pain for a brief moment until the silver tipped lash cut into its bloody form.

"Get away from the creature, I said! The fiend cannot enter this manor. Back away and let the Isles deal with it." Darkeye said, a light glow moving down his arm and brightening his broad sword. As it grew brighter, his eyes grew darker. For a moment, he looked unsteady. "In..side."

The creature voiced in a demonic growl, "This realm does not belong to you, lich. An evil far greater than you commands by hand, and by these hands you will all live for eternity in death. Rejoice fleshlings, for the shadow moon grows. Its darkness will swallow you all." As the whip came at it again, the bloody claws snatched it up and wrapped his arm in it. Then jerked Takuma forward, his other claw poised ready to strike.
Karthus responds to Darkeye, "As you think it best." After the creature finished speaking karthus responded to it as well, "This realm may not, nor did the Howling Marshes when I first came there. Though a greater evil than I may command you, I doubt one can say that I am truly evil."

Grand Viper

11-20-2012

"Tch...fools," the mercenary woman spat. "It ees only trying to understand us. Heeting it will only make angrier. You must face eet and not be fearful of eet.

She cast a look at Karthus, "After all, one should not fear ze reaper."

Her own shadow creature darted forward, entwining itself with the bloody shade. Instead of straight out attacking it, she wanted to gauge its reaction. Her shadow would attempt to speak with the crimson shade, 'You and I, we are alike, are we not? We are both creatures of darkness. Every person has darkness within their soul, death comes for us all, yes? Nertazen knows this as much as any other mortal. Why fight with us? Why fight me? What is your purpose, crimson one?'

Luparis

11-20-2012

A howl broke the eery silence as blade after blade cut through the creatures blood formed arm. Once it healed from Curciatius, it was quickly taken again from Lizzie's blade. This time, it was slower to heal. It struggled and it required concentration. Darkness oozed from its injury, and it grasped the opening with its claws.

"You... lich, will need to forsake your good if you wish to bes death itself." The creature hissed as the other shade pounced on it again, holding back its arm from ripping it to pieces. It growled, snapped with its fangs but could not get hold of the mercenaries spectre. "Release me!" It was then that the other spoke to it in the language of the damned. It inquired about it, its origin, its intention.

It wasn't until the dark reflection mentioned Nertazan that it snapped. "You are a wretched fool!" The crimson fiends arm reformed, using the blood spilled earlier from Cruciatus' globes. Its hand shot forward, punching through the shade and ripping out a handful of black. The creature immediately dispersed. "You command the dead, foul human! I am life, born of it, live for it, kill for it! I am life in its most primal form!" Now, the crimson one pounced at the mercenary.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

As the creature was injured, Takuma pulled his whip away and backed off, he made a note to thank Lizzie later.
"I suggest we listen to Darkeye and just head inside, I dislike fighting things I can't hurt."
He watched the creature carefully, slowly moving away. As it pounced for the mercenary, he swung with his whip, trying to get it to wrap her around the waste and pull her away, in case she didn't dodge the creature.

Grand Viper

11-20-2012

"Life and death, light and dark, object and shadow, " the mercenary shrugged. "Eet's all based on a matter of perception. You are a shadow, you are the opposite of life. To say you are deaz and you are life ees a paradox."

She cracked her fingers, and whipped her hands upwards. A wall of shadow erupted from the ground in an attempt to block the crimson shade's attack.

Closer. Come closer, crimson brother. Come closer.

Necromonger

11-22-2012

(( >.< )))

AskKarthus

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post
A howl broke the eery silence as blade after blade cut through the creatures blood formed arm. Once it healed from Curciatius, it was quickly taken again from Lizzie's blade. This time, it was slower to heal. It struggled and it required concentration. Darkness oozed from its injury, and it grasped the opening with its claws.

"You... lich, will need to forsake your good if you wish to bes death itself." The creature hissed as the other shade pounced on it again, holding back its arm from ripping it to pieces. It growled, snapped with its fangs but could not get hold of the mercenaries spectre. "Release me!" It was then that the other spoke to it in the language of the damned. It inquired about it, its origin, its intention.

It wasn't until the dark reflection mentioned Nertazan that it snapped. "You are a wretched fool!" The crimson fiends arm reformed, using the blood spilled earlier from Cruciatus' globes. Its hand shot forward, punching through the shade and ripping out a handful of black. The creature immediately dispersed. "You command the dead, foul human! I am life, born of it, live for it, kill for it! I am life in its most primal form!" Now, the crimson one pounced at the mercenary.
"I do not seek to best death. Beating death is impossible, as it claims all. I succumbed to it many dreary years ago. Powers beyond mortal control then took up residence in my body, chaining me to this world. For your ignorance, I will punish you, and show you that death is inescapable." Karthus then blasts the shade with Lay waste.

muggtonp

11-22-2012

Because the shadow was distracted, Cruciatus decides that it would be a good time to get to a safer place. Trying hard to stay down and stay quiet, he creeps towards the mansion. Raising his unbroken arm to his throat, he applies mana to the gaping wound. It begins to slowly heal.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

((So, suddenly everything is dead...))