So is there rankings for the tribunal??????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaos x Tempest

11-04-2012

In the justice review it says unranked, i have done quite a bit of cases and was wondering if i need to get to a certain point to be ranked or is it just not there

Suien Reizo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Yeah

Currently I'm at 3393 rated 807

Enterti

11-04-2012

It takes a lot to get up there. Currently 3600ish and ranked 600. Only the top 1000 users are ranked.

kaos x Tempest

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
It takes a lot to get up there. Currently 3600ish and ranked 600. Only the top 1000 users are ranked.
ok thanks im at like 3000 now.

Briandawg

11-04-2012

Yeah bro, I'm at like 4500. Way easier than gaining elo from playing the game :P

hellasow

11-07-2012

I am 6392 rating 43rd...Thing is i dont feel i am punishing anyone but smurfs. This is kinda good, players that have a lvl 30 account have cleaned up thier behavior. Rarely is thier someone leaving games and hugely feeding on purpose. Most the time i am punishing people swearing...Thier are a lot of bad players and you just have to take your losses when you get to many of those players. Just chill take your loss and move on. If it was not for those really bad players. i would be the bad player...So i thank them for playing and make me not look so bad.