Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My first ranked game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mdiaz28

11-16-2012

Don't forget shyv

Abeem

11-16-2012

Definitely practice on as many champs as possible.

I do not play ranked games personally but I want to in the future. My problem is the only role I can play sufficiently is adc, and only a few champions I'm good at.

What I find that helps is play some ARAM games. They force you try a random champion, a lot of times I find I'm stuck with one I do not know how to play or am very bad at usually. It forces me to play them and get practice.

youmadbroimnasty

11-16-2012

there's a lot of junglers there's no reason you should only learn to play 3 and on top of that u picked double adc cause you only knew trist other then them play more normal games first

GetLikeMe14

11-16-2012

Yeah, I can't think of what three champs you had in mind. I would think shen, malphite and alister, but those aren't even common junglers...

Crustededge

11-16-2012

I recommend getting Jax. I jungle jax and absolutely dominate with him so long as i get a decent leash at blue and i dont engage red with 1/2 health and get counter jungled. He is a great jungler if you can get good at landing his E when you land your leap. Usually as soon as you leap people flash, and that there is a successful gank imho.

Jax is also a wicked strong top laner as well who will dominate some of the most difficult top laners. If you are really feeling bored too you can play jax as support as well since his utility and passive procs still hit pretty strong.

Give him a try.

Grollm

11-16-2012

It depends on what you're trying to do. If you're doing solo queue at the lower elos you are going to want to play a jungler that you can carry with. The top tier junglers ironically aren't very good at low elos because usually your team is not very good. The Tier 1 junglers like: Malphite, Mao'Kai, Alistar,Nautilus, Amumu, etc.,need to have a good team because their ganks are amazing, but they lack the damage output to be able to singlehandedly pick up kills or get the kill themselves if they are counter jungled or counterjungling and they encounter the enemy jungler. You're better off at low elos playing a junglers like Warwick, Fiddlesticks, Xin Zhao, and Nocturne. These are junglers who aren't tier one jungles but are very strong and can carry games. I've carried many games with WW, in fact the game I had the most kills ever and singlehandedly saved our team from a certain defeat was with WW.