Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I Saw An Elise Go Positive For the First Time, Just Now...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paul Smenis

11-05-2012

Quote:
Skariy:
What does it mean... Is this a sign?

I didn't think it was possible for an Elise player to get a decent score. Every Elise I have seen thus far has fed, and ended the game with a negative K/D. Just now, however, I won a game, and our Elise ended at 6-4. Again, I did not think this was possible, and I have never seen an Elise with a positive K/D before, so I'm really confused

Was Elise buffed?

So you first think she got buffed rather than thinking you finally saw someone who knows how to play her?

I have to tell you, with the exception of the first 2 or 3 games it took me to learn Elise, I've ben 3 total games out of at least 20, that I have gone negative with Elise. She is a great champion and counters a lot of the top bruisers, for example, Darius, before laning phase ended I was 5-0 and he was 0-5. Also, I've succesfully 2v1nd top lane more than 3 times, and come out with a very positive score.

**quick side note, jungler>doulbe top.