Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I Saw An Elise Go Positive For the First Time, Just Now...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skariy

11-04-2012

What does it mean... Is this a sign?

I didn't think it was possible for an Elise player to get a decent score. Every Elise I have seen thus far has fed, and ended the game with a negative K/D. Just now, however, I won a game, and our Elise ended at 6-4. Again, I did not think this was possible, and I have never seen an Elise with a positive K/D before, so I'm really confused

Was Elise buffed?

Death by Lulu

11-04-2012

She has not been buffed yet but she will be next patch i believe, also i have gone positive many times with elise, recently i went 14/7/8 and carried my team to victory (with twitch...)

AdmiralAardvark

11-04-2012

Im 21/7 with her out of mid lane. I dont always go positive, but i am always able to keep the enemy carry from killing anybody in fights.

I always crush the enemy laner, I have yet to find a lane besides Zyra or an incredibly passive Orianna player who can avoid getting killed.

AlphariusRising

11-04-2012

I went positive in all my games as her except the first two.

LittleMewMew

11-04-2012

I finally found an Elise build that works. So I'm happy with her

Nightbane

11-04-2012

In most of my games I have been positive... People just play her stupidly. She isnt a burst assassin, so dont play her as one.

Bilbo T Baggens

11-04-2012

shes a little weak past 6 but shes not as bad as everyone is saying.

SteveTheCrusader

11-04-2012

Narvuntien

11-04-2012

Weird for some reason all the elise I have been playing with have been doing quite well.

Skariy

11-04-2012

Quote:
SteveTheCrusader:

Those are normal games, any hero can go 13718927319823-0 in normals, and even public ranked