Taric's Outrageous Jewelry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutrageousKnight View Post

I think i have the perfect thing for you my lady
"Taric reaches from the stand a pull out a jewel box, open it and inside there is a gold bracelet with yellow topazes on it"
i honestly don't know how to make this even more yellow

"It's gorgeous Taric.."

Leona said, picking it up and looking at it "I'll take it"

OutrageousKnight

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
The overly womanly hunk of busty, sexy, overly fat, OP meat hears jewels. jewels.

Jewel.

jeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljewel jeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljewel jeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljewel jeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljewel.

So the overly womanly hunk of meat asks for a fabulous Ruby to be dedicated to her overly manly, lego-wearing, breathing steak-eating, bee-chewing, manly hunk of meat known as Gragas whose arms also turn into overly manly man rockets that can fly to the moon and other stuffs like Kayle's word, and he can find out who was phone. So Lady Gragas does the womanly pointy finger thingy at the nearest ruby that she saw and she asked the overly fabulous Taric to make ti for MONEYS.
very well i shall fix it right away
"Taric goes to the backroom and start to cut a ruby as Lady Gragas wanted"
{{insert jewel-cutting sounds here}}
"Taric goes back to the main room and hands out Lady Gragas her bracelet"
so everything in order for you milady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Rendle sighs at disappointment.

"Well that is a shame. Very well then. Perhaps a bright magenta crystal fashioned into a double eight note would not be to much trouble now, would it?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner.
If its a double eight note you want its what you shall get this may take a little while like if you want to take a walk around feel free to
"Taric goes to the backroom"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"It's gorgeous Taric.."

Leona said, picking it up and looking at it "I'll take it"
Hmmm...
Know what, take it as a gift from me
Would be a shame charge a lady for such a matching jewelry

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
I am sorry sir my gems do not change its colors that's pretty much impossible i craft different armors with different gems
but i do have gems and can cut them on the shape you wish
((Taric, my friend, you really ought to do some research before starting these types of things.))

Silver's antennae twitched once as she entered the store and glanced around at the shinies that glittered in the light. She let out a hum, knowing full well that she could probably make something similar herself, but it doesn't hurt to take a look around and learn some of the techniques others use in their craft. She eyed a particular gold ring with a princess cut sapphire and a gypsy set diamond on either side. She tilted her head from side at the ring before letting out a hum and looking over at Taric to ask a question.

"Excuse me, how many carats of gold did you use in this, if you don't mind me asking?"

AODRG

11-06-2012

Quote:
If its a double eight note you want its what you shall get this may take a little while like if you want to take a walk around feel free to
"Taric goes to the backroom"
"Sounds reasonable."

Randle walks around the edge of the store, examining the many gems on showcase around the room.

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner

OutrageousKnight

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((Taric, my friend, you really ought to do some research before starting these types of things.))

Silver's antennae twitched once as she entered the store and glanced around at the shinies that glittered in the light. She let out a hum, knowing full well that she could probably make something similar herself, but it doesn't hurt to take a look around and learn some of the techniques others use in their craft. She eyed a particular gold ring with a princess cut sapphire and a gypsy set diamond on either side. She tilted her head from side at the ring before letting out a hum and looking over at Taric to ask a question.

"Excuse me, how many carats of gold did you use in this, if you don't mind me asking?"
{{i know that with lighting changes gems can change colors i interpreted im another way though}}
no problem
"Taric take the ring and examine it"
that is a 19.2 karat gold
Quote:
"Sounds reasonable."

Randle walks around the edge of the store, examining the many gems on showcase around the room.

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner
"Taric goes back to the main room"
Mister Randle.
your order is ready
"Taric places the crystal on top of the display case"

Trynd The King

11-06-2012

Quote:
Of course my King
"Taric goes to the backroom and comes back with a case"
This is a Silver necklace encrusted with sapphires,
i think its the perfect gift for the Queen
tell me what you think
Tryndamere inspects the necklace and tries to imagine how it would look on Ashe. "Are you sure this would be a perfect gift? I'm not and expert in jewelry so I am not sure."

Snowy Poro

11-06-2012

Quote:

Hmmm...
Know what, take it as a gift from me
Would be a shame charge a lady for such a matching jewelry
"No no.. I can pay. It's no trouble, really" Leona said, taking out a bag of gold and holding it out to Taric

AODRG

11-06-2012

Quote:
"Taric goes back to the main room"
Mister Randle.
your order is ready
"Taric places the crystal on top of the display case"
"Ahh thank you Taric."

Randle studies the gem, admiring the detail.

"Yes she'll appreciate this very nicely. So how much do I owe you this evening?"

OutrageousKnight

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere inspects the necklace and tries to imagine how it would look on Ashe. "Are you sure this would be a perfect gift? I'm not and expert in jewelry so I am not sure."
"Taric stars to think out loud"
Perhaps i could use some whitened gold, no silver its better, cant imagine any other gem other than sapphire to gift Ashe...
"Taric look at Tryndamere"
Yes its the gift i would offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"No no.. I can pay. It's no trouble, really" Leona said, taking out a bag of gold and holding it out to Taric
"Taric takes the bag and hand it out to Leona again"
i already made a decision
after all gold is not much of a problem to me
only opened this store to help others
Quote:
"Ahh thank you Taric."

Randle studies the gem, admiring the detail.

"Yes she'll appreciate this very nicely. So how much do I owe you this evening?"
Lets see
"Taric start to do some calculations, them goes back to Randle"
it was quite a simple operation the only real problem was cut the gem to the desired shape, it shall cost 30 gold pieces

AODRG

11-07-2012

Quote:
Lets see
"Taric start to do some calculations, them goes back to Randle"
it was quite a simple operation the only real problem was cut the gem to the desired shape, it shall cost 30 gold pieces
"That seems very reasonable"

Randle takes out 30 gold coins from his bag under his robe and exchanges them for the note shaped crystal.

"Pleasure doing buisness with you, Sir Taric."