Taric's Outrageous Jewelry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OutrageousKnight

11-04-2012

On the streets of Demacia is located a marble white biulding sparkling with incrusted crystals on it.

Above its entrance between two pillars is a sign written with black marble:
Taric's Outrageous Jewelry

its inside is a colorful display necklaces, rings, tiaras, every kind of jewelry you can imagine, on the walls you can see couchs little tables

on the back of room behind the display stand stays Taric and behind him a selection of wines

"as you enter the shop Taric greets you"

Hello and welcome.

Here in my outrageous shop you will find the most stylish jewels you can find in all Runeterra.

I can also craft the most astonishing pieces of jewelry just for you,
They can go with any combination of metal and gems you desire

If you want a simple piece of jewelry look at the display cases

The price of more complex jewelry will depend on the metal and the quality of the gem

Its also possible to consult me if you dont know what fits mostly on you.

"looking at the display cases there are the prices of the simple jewelry"

Plain gold ring- 70 gold

Plain gold necklace- 100 gold

Plain silver ring- 30 gold

Plain silver necklace- 50 gold

Snowy Poro

11-04-2012

Leona strolled into the shop, nodding her head hello at Taric and simply began to browse the jewels

OutrageousKnight

11-04-2012

Taric see Leona as she walks by the shop
The sun gave me its blessing
what a pleasant surprise Leona
anything i can help you with my dear?

Trynd The King

11-04-2012

King Tryndamere walks into the store and looks around before heading towards Taric. "Knight Taric would you have any recommendations for something a Queen would like?"

Snowy Poro

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutrageousKnight View Post
Taric see Leona as she walks by the shop
The sun gave me its blessing
what a pleasant surprise Leona
anything i can help you with my dear?
Leona looked at the knight and smiled gently. Do you have anything in yellow?

AODRG

11-04-2012

Randle walks into Taric's store slowly. All the jewels and crystals around the room apear to glisten brightly. Whether this was due to Leona's natural light shining through the store or just a natural feature of some of the crystals is unknown.

Randle approaches the gem knight and bows gracefully.

"Hello Taric. If you are not busy, I do have a request. I would like to know if the same gems that seem to change colors on your armor on the fields would happen to be for sale, and if it would be possible to reshape those gems into a unique shape."

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner.

Ask Gragas

11-04-2012

The manly man hunk of overly fabulously womanly hunk of chunky, busty, fat meat known as Lady Gragas appears out of nowhere, like a busty, feminine female ninja, and then presents the fabulous Taric her womanly bracelet jewelry. It is missing a gemstone shaped like the manly hunk of meat known as Gragas in the middle of it. She has a womanly purse of gold with a credit card that says MR GRAGAS MCMANLYMAN on it, and she gives the sweetest womanly smile EVER POSSIBLE, and asks the overly fabulous Taric to repair it for MONEYS.

OutrageousKnight

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
King Tryndamere walks into the store and looks around before heading towards Taric. "Knight Taric would you have any recommendations for something a Queen would like?"
Of course my King
"Taric goes to the backroom and comes back with a case"
This is a Silver necklace encrusted with sapphires,
i think its the perfect gift for the Queen
tell me what you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona looked at the knight and smiled gently. Do you have anything in yellow?
I think i have the perfect thing for you my lady
"Taric reaches from the stand a pull out a jewel box, open it and inside there is a gold bracelet with yellow topazes on it"
i honestly don't know how to make this even more yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle walks into Taric's store slowly. All the jewels and crystals around the room apear to glisten brightly. Whether this was due to Leona's natural light shining through the store or just a natural feature of some of the crystals is unknown.

Randle approaches the gem knight and bows gracefully.

"Hello Taric. If you are not busy, I do have a request. I would like to know if the same gems that seem to change colors on your armor on the fields would happen to be for sale, and if it would be possible to reshape those gems into a unique shape."

I am sorry sir my gems do not change its colors that's pretty much impossible i craft different armors with different gems
but i do have gems and can cut them on the shape you wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
The manly man hunk of overly fabulously womanly hunk of chunky, busty, fat meat known as Lady Gragas appears out of nowhere, like a busty, feminine female ninja, and then presents the fabulous Taric her womanly bracelet jewelry. It is missing a gemstone shaped like the manly hunk of meat known as Gragas in the middle of it. She has a womanly purse of gold with a credit card that says MR GRAGAS MCMANLYMAN on it, and she gives the sweetest womanly smile EVER POSSIBLE, and asks the overly fabulous Taric to repair it for MONEYS.
{{i laughed so much reading this}}
Well Lady Gragas i can indeed repair this but you want any specific jewel on it?

Ask Gragas

11-05-2012

The overly womanly hunk of busty, sexy, overly fat, OP meat hears jewels. jewels.

Jewel.

jeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljewel jeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljewel jeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljewel jeweljeweljeweljeweljeweljewel.

So the overly womanly hunk of meat asks for a fabulous Ruby to be dedicated to her overly manly, lego-wearing, breathing steak-eating, bee-chewing, manly hunk of meat known as Gragas whose arms also turn into overly manly man rockets that can fly to the moon and other stuffs like Kayle's word, and he can find out who was phone. So Lady Gragas does the womanly pointy finger thingy at the nearest ruby that she saw and she asked the overly fabulous Taric to make ti for MONEYS.

AODRG

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutrageousKnight View Post
I am sorry sir my gems do not change its colors that's pretty much impossible i craft different armors with different gems
but i do have gems and can cut them on the shape you wish
Rendle sighs at disappointment.

"Well that is a shame. Very well then. Perhaps a bright magenta crystal fashioned into a double eight note would not be to much trouble now, would it?"