Theoretically: What were you supporting in your last match?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

11-09-2012

I was in a match deciding whether a stop sign would be placed on the corner of Birchwood and Strathmoor today.

Baron Ogre

11-10-2012

It was a 3v3.. It was Skarner, Darius, Mundo, versus Lux, Garen, Shyvana.

uhh.

Lux heard that Shyv was having trouble making friends, so she convinced Garen to go hang out with her. They decided to go for a walk around the Twisted Treeline, when Noxus deployed a squad to break up the bonding time. Awww yeah.

Vongeo

11-10-2012

I like this thread and Baron Ogre's name.

Urgot Diana and Galio Vs. Lux Ashe and Sej.

Diana, to attempt to convince the Frejord to moon cult it up, Convinced Galio through moon hypnosis and Urgot through Garen bloodline killing to come and battle at the Twisted treeline. Lux was defending it for some move To gain Demacian Alliances with the Frejord and the sun cult and they failed.

Zyorhist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Well you see...there have been petitions flying around trying to shut down my brothers execution ring...the bill came before the league and I pleaded for the summoners to let me oppose the bill...looks like his ring is getting an upgrade...

-darius

Vongeo

02-03-2013

Junkyard trundle Malz and Bioforge darius vs Steel legion people and Xin.

Malz was trying to open the void and created a time rift when xin tried to stop him then Junkyard trundle and bioforge darius fell out of time as well as Steel legion lux and garen. They were already fighting as Junkyard trundle is scraping them for there cool steel legion stuff as hired by the futuristic high command so they fought in the present I guess.

Lonjanis

02-08-2013

This is a cool thread though I feel like some of the posters aren't really up on the lore. Ah well good fun none the less. Also ZAUN ABOVE ALL!!!

Ruahi

02-10-2013

dude ate my sandwich so we had a lol match cuz he "didnt see my name on it"

Junksie

02-10-2013

I was Renekton. My team was irrelevant. The enemy team was tasty.