Theoretically: What were you supporting in your last match?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Andyus

11-04-2012

Greetings to one and all!

Ok, in theory, every match that is played in-game, is supposedly meant to decide some political matter in the land of Valoran.

So, as summoners, what great law or political decision were you supporting (or rejecting) in the last match you played?

Me, i was against Zaun's evacuation of a small village near its northern shore to allow the mining of some great quantities of metal under it. But i lost, so it passed on *grim face*.

ThorRush

11-04-2012

Hm ... the match up was Mundo, Gangplank, Kat, Kog'Maw (me), and Nunu
vs
Xin, Shaco, Kat, Lulu, and Blitz (I think he ragequit)

There's ... not much to go on. Katarina was on both sides (how common is this currently?). Some matches are held for other purposes, but I'll say it was a dispute over an orange monopoly. Turns out it was k.

On second thought, is this a forum game?

Lord Andyus

11-05-2012

It is ^^ i want to see some creativity in possible summoner/cities disputes :P

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

My bank account.

Jack Haruka

11-06-2012

Nunu/Shaco/Draven/Talon/Yorick v. Alistar/Nautilus/Corki/Lux/Olaf.

...I'm not entirely sure.

BloodGod22

11-06-2012

I always considered myself as a dark Necromancer from the Shadow Isles posing as a Summoner.
Each match furthers my goals of testing the best Valoran has to offer so when the time comes to wage war we will be ready.
RP geek ftw!

jameschat

11-06-2012

Graves, Lulu, Nunu, Olaf and Mordekaiser vs. Vladimir, Jax, Caitlyn, Renekton and Akali...

THE FIGHT FOR ACCEPTANCE!

We all need love, yetis, fairies, mentally unstable yordles, conmen, barbarians and evil iron monsters alike!

Mirth The Bard

11-07-2012

My last match was Akali, Jax, Graves, Amumu, and Nidalee vs. Katarina, Vayne, Lux, Yorick, and Warwick.

So lets break this down. Jax and Graves are mercenaries essentially. Akali fights to maintain balance. Amumu and Nidalee I'm really not too sure on. Now, there's two ways to look at it, though one way is obviously more logical. The logical way is to look at it as champions are to be summoned at the behest of a summoner, regardless of affiliation of the champion. This isn't to say champions aren't in the League to represent their city-states, most are in it for that exact reason, but moreso champions are there to show their individual power, thus projecting the power of the city-state.

Sadly, the summoner controlling the amumu on my team was a less skilled summoner, and the summoners controlling Jax and Akali obviously had alterior motives to cause the team to fail. As such, even though the skillful summoner that summoned Graves would do very well(17-8), he was not strong enough to carry two corrupt summoners and one novice summoner against a mostly competent opposing team.

Probably just a fight for inner-League politics.

Mirth The Bard

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Haruka View Post
Nunu/Shaco/Draven/Talon/Yorick v. Alistar/Nautilus/Corki/Lux/Olaf.

...I'm not entirely sure.
This game is really good for what's being supported. Shaco, Draven and Talon were obviously in support of Noxus. Yorick was used as he's neutral to Noxus and Nunu was recruited for his abilities, maybe in return some benefit given to Freljord. Alistar, Lux and Olaf were chosen by Demacian summoners, Nautillus is essentially a free agent and Corki is a yordle, which are allies with Demacia and thus makes sense to be on the team. So it's a typical Demacia vs. Noxus match, with everyone talking about the surprise Nunu choice.

bagObricks

11-08-2012

I see it more as myself as a summoner having goals as opposed to having different reasons depending on the champ I summon. So as a high class mercenary it's all about the profit and glory luv. -clinks wine glasses with Sivir-