Doing poorly? Blame your support!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JcGNeon

11-05-2012

I laughed. Upvoted!

Soraka Goes Mid

11-05-2012

Okay, OP, I know your post is a troll, but there are legitimately bad supports from time to time. There are legitimately bad ADCs too, so... :P

Azerax53

11-05-2012

Maybe i'm alone in this but whenever i am ADC i always have insanely good support even if my team loses. I always compliment my support as much as possible especially when they secure that kill for me. I wouldn't be the bad a** ADC i am without my supports. Supports need the loving because them and jungles get hated on the most period.

tr0llz4r

11-05-2012

Gah, I hate these kind of players. I was playing support nid for a varus one game and I swear this guy was trying to feed and blaming it on me. Long story short, he was pissed, but we ended up winning and his k/d was negative.

absolutechaos01

11-05-2012

I hate the players that blame me too... i play Ali yesterday and the other team was all AP i died 2 times early and it was 95% magic so i had two Negatron cloak trying to save up for FON and this mid Talon was like We are losing because ALi is noob i finished the game with 0/6/15.... he said if you knew how to build we can win... i was so mad at him we ended up arguing the rest of the match and he said don't blame your problems on me i wrote" hence the guy who started the argument " Some people Lvl 30 w/150 wins or so i swear don't understand the game better than me telling me to build more health to live longer,,, LOL calling me a noob.

Forrestfire15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

I feel like the biggest problem with AD carries blaming the support is that oftentimes, the carry thinks they're the one whose job it is to choose engagements.

The support wears the pants in the bot lane, now go back to farming so I can keep watch on the river.

Predator Missile

11-05-2012

Poor Sona can't even defend herself. All she can do is make mean faces and pluck the strings of her etwahl.

Do you know what it feels like to watch a mute person cry!?

Jesustim

11-05-2012

its all the jungle's fault too, stupid jungle. what do you mean every lane is pushed at level 3? DIVE AND GANK

Nylartep

11-05-2012

This happens every time I get a troll ADC, 2X this weekend. Ugh!

buneter

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schiffer2 View Post
I understand you're logic but sometimes there are dumb supports that need to be blamed.

When the support is at 0/5 after 20 minutes and says '' I don't have kills i am a support it's normal i'm not feeding '' well that makes me kind of mad.
you lfet out something important in your supports score its more like 0/5/20 their not suppose to get kills their suppose to get assist