Doing poorly? Blame your support!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zazulio

11-04-2012

Are you tired of having to win your lane to feel accomplished? Are you sick of being unable to last hit? Forget learning how to play your role! There's a quick and easy way to receive all the glory of doing well, without ever actually having to win your lane! Introducing, blaming your support champion! Simply go to your lane, and then just miss farm, get killed, and lose your tower--all at the same time--for a pile of perfectly good accusations to hurl at your frustrated and helpless support champion! It's that easy!

Winning your lane is hard, but with a support champion it's easy to deny the responsibility of failure! Just miss farm, die, and pretend! Just look at the difference! Now you can throw the game in no time, and delude yourself into thinking you would've gotten mounds of mouth-watering pentakills, if only your support had done literally everything for you!

Diving towers by yourself can be difficult. Ouch! That hurt! But not with supports to blame! Simply dive, die, and pretend! But the perks don't stop there! Ignore warning pings and get ganked, miss every last-hit in a minion wave, or go afk in the river-- all of these can be somebody else's fault!

And it's not just for supports! Shifting the blame is perfect for junglers, too! Done in no time! Your feeding can be the jungler's fault in just seconds. It's as easy as overextend, die, and pretend! Enjoy carrying with no kills acquired! Amazing!

Stop with the old-fashioned, tedious experience of farming well, getting kills, and winning the game. Stop with the teamwork, and forget all the coordination! Lose hard, blame the support, and experience hypothetical glory every time!

Sucker4Crime

11-04-2012

It's funny cause it's true.

Seedy Senpai

11-04-2012

Yea, seriously. Sometimes the support just doesn't know how to play well. I literally lost like a hundred games cause my support was a failure.

Joe Krake

11-04-2012

Being support is a thankless job. But somebodies gotta do it.

Schiffer

11-04-2012

I understand you're logic but sometimes there are dumb supports that need to be blamed.

When the support is at 0/5 after 20 minutes and says '' I don't have kills i am a support it's normal i'm not feeding '' well that makes me kind of mad.

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schiffer2 View Post
I understand you're logic but sometimes there are dumb supports that need to be blamed.

When the support is at 0/5 after 20 minutes and says '' I don't have kills i am a support it's normal i'm not feeding '' well that makes me kind of mad.
can't just look at k/d ratio for support. i can be 0/5 after 20 minutes, but if i'm 0/5/20 after 20 minutes i'm doing a great job as support, specially if my adc at that time is 13/2/7

RAWRitsJ3zza

11-05-2012

I really am sick of people who act like that! I'm no master at support but i have played it quite a bit and I do better than most I see. Even after I have saved my ADC 3 times because he/she doesn't know when the get back they still blame me for not helping. If you plan to play support don't expect to be loved, you'll have to do that by yourself...WHOA NOT LIKE THAT!

Wolvenlight

11-05-2012

*Speedtalk disclaimer*

Warning: Do not use Blame a Support if entire ally team agrees with the support, support has quad queued with friends, or has more kills than you. Do not rely on Blame a Support in any ELO over 1500, and if not laning bottom, do not use Blame a Support in place of Blame a Jungler. Likewise if supporting do not use Blame a Support in place of Blame a Jungler. Zazulio, Blame a Support, Blame a Jungler, and any of their affiliates are not responsible for any internet connection issues, nor reporting, ignores, and bans issued against you while using Blame a Support. Consult your doctor if you are feeling random bouts of rage, depression, or if any pain occurs in your buttocks while using Blame a Support. Side affects include but are not limited to ELO loss, rising defeat count, pain in your gluts, sore throat, nose bleeds, face palms, runny nose, watery eyes, red eye, sleep deprivation, violent tendencies, carpal tunnel, and drops in IQ. Ask your high ELO friends if Blame a Support is right for you.

Blame a Support (BS,) and Blame a Jungler (BJ,) are Registered Trademarks of Zazulio Co. Inc.

This forum post paid for by Zazulio Co. Inc. ... Zazulio! The Leading Name in the Blame Game. ™

Positive Pablo

11-05-2012

Love this post. =) Up-voted!

adc

11-05-2012

Alright, great, the support gets blamed by baddies. But then, the ADC gets blamed by baddies too. I can't count the number of times my support goes 0/5/0 in lane, meanwhile I'm 0/0 with more CS and I get blamed for being bad because I can't carry over a feeder feeding the enemy AD.