Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar, Khazix, Talon, or save it for Zed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strawberrycocoa

11-04-2012

I know Zed isn't released yet but I figure someone here must have tried on PBE.

Got 8200 ip right now, trying to decide how to use it. Also considering making a full crit rune page for Carries.

Strawberrycocoa

11-04-2012

bump

jadeking

11-04-2012

I have tryed zed on pbe he is pretty cool....out of everyone you listed i would go for zed or rengar and don't make a full crit rune page.

DeathByWaffle

11-04-2012

Buy whoever you most want, baby blue

Akesgeroth

11-04-2012

Quote:
jadeking:
I have tryed zed on pbe he is pretty cool....out of everyone you listed i would go for zed or rengar and don't make a full crit rune page.

Crit page is funny for GP.

Too Rambunctious

11-04-2012

I see Predator, Mala'kak, Ezio, and Shredder.

Sir Jaxx

11-04-2012

Quote:
Strawberrycocoa:
I know Zed isn't released yet but I figure someone here must have tried on PBE.

Got 8200 ip right now, trying to decide how to use it. Also considering making a full crit rune page for Carries.

Rengar just got hit hard by nerfs, Kha'Zix is in a bad place right now as a jungle assassin (they don't really work, bar Lee Sin), and Talon has "no lane" in the current meta. He's not really played because he's only ever used as a counter-pick, and even then, lane switching or counter-building can screw him over.

I wouldn't suggest any of those champs to be honest. Zed looks very cool, but obviously I can't comment on him in depth as i haven't played him :]