Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm confused about the new Darius skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echorion

11-04-2012

I don't play him a whole lot, so pardon my ignorance; but isn't it just a recolor of his normal skin. It looks the same but the armor is a bit greyish blue, all the red is now Green, and he has a green pack of goo on his back for literally no reason whatsoever lol.

Whatever happened to his actually good skin? The one with the wolf-head shoulder-pad? That get pulled back or shelved or something?

x1HitWonder

11-04-2012

Yeah, It really does look just like a recolor of his original skin with a tank of poison.

Echorion

11-04-2012

Oh it's poison! xD

I thought it may have been, but I had no bloody clue. I first thought it was some ghost-busters reference or something at first, and that the skin just wasn't done xD

Zerglinator

11-04-2012

He also has an acidic particle on his ult and W, accompanied by poison-y sounds.

BaneRain

Recruiter

11-04-2012

His hemorrhage stacks should be green. Also he needs some sort of badass gas mask helmet. And yeah I agree, it's kind of underwhelming and random.

Defnist47

11-04-2012

this skin isn't meant for darius imo, singed has similar for his hextech skin, i heard darius was getting a noxian skin which would have been sweet(even though you could say thats his original). I am disappointed for this skin i wish they actually took player skin ideas and used the time to make a good skin

KotlettDrake

11-04-2012

worst skin ever. I main darius and im sad :'(

TheDeFecto

11-04-2012

They should release Blood Knight Darius where he wears a helmet to cover that ugly hair.

BusterJol

11-04-2012

Yeah i don't understand at all how that Animal Skin or whatever wasn't "up to standards", but this is.