I'm tired of you ruining the game to lane with your "friend"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-04-2012

Whoa. I posted in this thread earlier, but now I have to repost to point out the Shin Chan-ness of the thread.

And if you're worried about sticking strictly to the meta, just get to 30 and get enough champs to play normal draft mode.

NiceDynamite

11-04-2012

I finally like you for getting my name.

Anyway, I'm TRYING to get 30. It's hard when I'm dealt loss after loss because of stupid team-mates. I'm not saying you have to strictly conform to the meta, but jesus, it works for a reason. A team shouldn't have 4 ADC's, or the only AP carry at bottom, that kinda stuff. It's dumb and more than likely doesn't work.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-04-2012

I know IP is effected by winning/losing, but I'm pretty sure XP is only effected by the amount of time spent in matches.

NiceDynamite

11-04-2012

I think both are effected by duration and win/loss.

Minris

11-06-2012

I play with my daughter and she sits next to me. It makes it easier for both of us. You just might have lost to a 7 y/o ADC. she's pretty good

"That Soraka is really bad, she keeps trying to steal the carries last hits" "Yes.. You're learning "

Lady Howl

11-06-2012

Maybe u could ask in lobby what ur Ap is doing.

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minris View Post
I play with my daughter and she sits next to me. It makes it easier for both of us. You just might have lost to a 7 y/o ADC. she's pretty good :o

"That Soraka is really bad, she keeps trying to steal the carries last hits" "Yes.. You're learning "
That's fricken awesome.

EternalXero

11-06-2012

I guess it depends. A friend and I always tear it up as I go with Lulu and he goes as Graves. We will have first kill and we will take your towers.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

There is no way to play the game correctly, the only correct way to play is when you're winning tbqh.

I mean sure more often or not people will troll the "META" but all in all you can win games by changing the meta. You don't have to have a jungler, Try 3 bot lane. Or 2 top lane. Its just a mind set that people do when they see MLG streams of this "Meta" If you watch korean teams play they will mind **** the meta.

Sereg Anfaug

11-06-2012

You're pre-30. People down there don't always know that the meta exists, much less what it is, and they certainly don't follow it if they don't know it.

It will get better... trust me.

At the dude who plays with his seven year old, I sincerely hope you only let her play AI, and don't inflict that on real people in PvP. I generally don't mind bad players too much, as long as they're polite(since I'm one of them), but there's a very big difference between being bad and being seven.

I hope that was just a troll post, and you don't actually allow your elementary school aged children to play this game with adults. Maybe get her one of the Lego games? Although even that might be a bit above a seven year old.