I'm tired of you ruining the game to lane with your "friend"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceDynamite

11-04-2012

Now I'm not saying everyone has to follow the meta, but come on now, I'm tired of playing games where people flat out ruin the game by refusing to pick semi-useful champions based on team comp and ruin lanes. Had an annie and varus mid, and they expected Blitz to mid. Really? To make it better they barely spoke English. I'm also tired of those players. If you're not going to play the game correctly, even with friends, don't play.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
play the game correctly
Huh?

NiceDynamite

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Huh?
As in, don't ruin it for everybody else so you can lane with your friend.

Fiveofswords

11-04-2012

never seen this heh...but what me and a friend do when we play together is one goes support other adc so no harm done

NiceDynamite

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofswords View Post
never seen this heh...but what me and a friend do when we play together is one goes support other adc so no harm done
I generally play with buddies but we still follow the meta for the most part. One ADC, support, tank, etc. That way we're obviously playing together but not attached at the hip. I hate those kinds of players.

Gold Rathian

11-04-2012

Quote:
Now I'm not saying everyone has to follow the meta, but come on now, I'm tired of playing games where people flat out ruin the game by refusing to pick semi-useful champions based on team comp and ruin lanes. Had an annie and varus mid, and they expected Blitz to mid. Really? To make it better they barely spoke English. I'm also tired of those players. If you're not going to play the game correctly, even with friends, don't play.
Was this a normal or a ranked? Also, how often does this actually happen to you? I'm just asking because I feel these kind of complaints are ignoring the fact that League of Legends is a game that people play to have fun.

If you are looking for serious team compositions, try ranked. I've played a fair amount (200+ ranked games, currently hovering around a rating of 1400ish) and even at this elo I can't say I've seen too many troll duo picks.

[Fun tip] Try not to take LoL so seriously! Different people are going to approach this game how they feel is appropriate for the time they spend on it. If you see what looks to be a troll team then dodge or play along. Or if you don't find out until after the game has started, then try an experimental build or see what happens if you play more passively/aggressively than you normally do. Lemonade from lemons, my friend.

icanthear

11-04-2012

yeah, I really hate this, they can't just be in the same game, they need to be laning together... --'

mnun

11-04-2012

Quote:
Ok ill do the same thing, only we follow the META.
We saw your post and we all agreed that you are in fact, butthurt.
They're playing the game and having fun whilst doing so, just because they aren't meta sheep doesn't mean they aren't playing correctly, there is no 'correct' way to play.

Stop qqing kid

Best Furry NA

11-04-2012

Friends can come up with interesting strategies.

9/10, my friend and I, when we go Jax+Anivia bot lane, force 4 people to come down to deal with us.

Meta.

Edit: This works in ranked too but is harder to pull off, plus healbait ruins it.

NiceDynamite

11-04-2012

I cant do ranked, only level 25. And I like having fun, but getting destroyed isn't fun. And having your only AP champ bottom, whilst everyone else is melee, is definitely not the "correct" way to play. There are right and wrong ways to play a game, believe it or not.

LoL is a PVP based competitive game. If you want to have fun where you won't ruin someone's experience of it, play a different game. Simple as that.