free blitz week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAporoMission

Member

11-04-2012

Riot never put blitz as free ever again
this caused me so many games just because of the worlds crappiest blitz
why the **** **** would u put him free
i get a ****ing **** blitz every single game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

Senior Member

11-04-2012

Try playing Blitz instead?

Also, you have to assume there are people still trying to learn this game? Or do you just play every champion to their fullest potential the minute you play them...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eeirail

Member

11-04-2012

I have only faced about four or five Blitzcrank Champions today, must be bad luck.

Oh and I do not think he is very crappy, I actually enjoy the big lugs company, on and off my team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zraven7

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Trolling blitz with Sivir is always entertaining.

Rocket punch.

Sivir Shield.

Sad-face Blitzcrank


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magus Crow

Senior Member

11-05-2012

I troll him more with support Leona and Alistar. Go ahead... pull me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phatmonkey91

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post
I troll him more with support Leona and Alistar. Go ahead... pull me.
haha u pull me i knock u up!

I remember a blitz pull on me led to a dbl kill for my carry as alistar lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadTenuki

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmonkey91 View Post
haha u pull me i knock u up!

I remember a blitz pull on me led to a dbl kill for my carry as alistar lol
Haha, I was playing blitz one game and they had a strong Karthus. I was aiming for squishies but EVERY time I grabbed in a team fight, I ended up putting Karthus in the middle of our team, it's like he naturally wandered in front. Was funny/horrible.

Have I ever pulled an opponent near an almost dead teammate on purpose? Umm, yeah


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTenuki View Post
Haha, I was playing blitz one game and they had a strong Karthus. I was aiming for squishies but EVERY time I grabbed in a team fight, I ended up putting Karthus in the middle of our team, it's like he naturally wandered in front. Was funny/horrible.
It's almost like he knew you would try to grab, and that if you grabbed him they would win... Nevermind, Blitzcrank players never try to grab people...

Quote:
Have I ever pulled an opponent near an almost dead teammate on purpose? Umm, yeah
So you're not only a self admitted troll, you're publically bragging about it... /sigh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadTenuki

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
It's almost like he knew you would try to grab, and that if you grabbed him they would win... Nevermind, Blitzcrank players never try to grab people...



So you're not only a self admitted troll, you're publically bragging about it... /sigh
Maybe it was positioning, that game was a while back.

I don't know, I'm still trying to kill the guy I pull, I just know my teammate might die. It's not like I'm just pulling random gankers closer and not following up. I do think the moment of uncertainty is funny though.

edit: I'm not going to spend a game supporting an adc just to get him killed. Though I guess I do troll sometimes (force staffing people into fountain in dota) I honestly don't know what the equivalent would be in league.