Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, please for the love of god fix that bug that makes you stop autoattacking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mo00se

11-04-2012

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
I'm unable to repro this with Amumu E. I started the game, leveled E, and stood in from of Blue. Without giving an attack order, I hit E, and Amumu auto-acquired one of the enemies and began auto-attacking. Without doing anything else, I cast E again, which interrupted his auto-attack, but he started attacking again afterwards.

If someone can give me exact steps, that would be helpful.

play as nautilus it happens alot with him, doesnt happen all the time like we said just at odd times, auto attack, hit E then see if it auto attacks again.

Akira Tsurugi

11-04-2012

It happens randomly, and it doesnt have anything to do with skills probably. it's happened to me with Warwick hitting his Q, in a wraith camp, and Q NOT causing me to move at all. Not sure if it'll happen when the skill moves me or not but I can tell you its not because of that.

I went to blue, then wolves, then got to wraiths, I normal attacked, Q, then normal atkd by itself, then right before I hit it last, I Q'd and it didn't auto attack the last hit, took some unnecessary damage there. Luckily I was Warwick.

madjai

11-04-2012

Do it with Malphite's E or Naut's E.

Mo00se

11-04-2012

I find though it only happens in jungle not actually in lane as often....

Vacus

11-04-2012

I don't have exact repro steps because it doesn't happen every time, and I don't know what the break is.

I notice it most often with Amumu E and Malphite E, and I notice it the most on wolves and double golems. What I do is right-click the enemies, autoattack one or more times, then hit E. If I stop autoattacking I then swear. I'm not sure, but I feel the cursing is a necessary part.

Ibuki Suika

11-04-2012

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
I'm unable to repro this with Amumu E. I started the game, leveled E, and stood in from of Blue. Without giving an attack order, I hit E, and Amumu auto-acquired one of the enemies and began auto-attacking. Without doing anything else, I cast E again, which interrupted his auto-attack, but he started attacking again afterwards.

its only ever happened to me if i was auto attacking from the start, idk if the fact that you didnt AA until after the first spell means anything. but yeah i cant think of a champ that this hasnt happened to me on...wait lux. it never happened to me on lux. it seems to happen to me most of the time on target spells, like non-skillshots. But it also has happened to me with cho's W and Q.

9hours

11-04-2012

I've experienced this while I was jungling with Naut W.

General Farsight

11-04-2012

I have had this problem with Karthus, Ahri and Zilean's q; Orianna's w and Anivia's e. At times I go pick the blue buff with these champions and after I use skills, they simply stop auto attacking the golem.

Churraskero

11-04-2012

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:

warwick ult stops you from doing everything, even if you punch ur mouse to auto atack after the ult he will just wait like 2 seconds before doing something.

check this please it have been happening a lot with me and I know it happens with other players as well.

from an ww player.

kezarah

11-04-2012

This glitch also happens with Kha'zix's leap from time to time also. When it does happen he also starts walking back to where he originally leaped from.