@Riot, please for the love of god fix that bug that makes you stop autoattacking

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mo00se

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
Hey guys,

So, I had a fix for this implemented by the end of the Zed cycle, but it touches our low-level spell code somewhat significantly, so we want to do a lot of testing on it first.

It's currently slated for the next patch.

yay thankyou heaps!!!

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Hey guys,

So, I had a fix for this implemented by the end of the Zed cycle, but it touches our low-level spell code somewhat significantly, so we want to do a lot of testing on it first.

Any word yet on the damage dealt graph for champs only? I know you said it was a bit harder than you originally thought--still going to be a bit yet on this?

exe3

11-14-2012

Quote:
Hey guys,

HORRAY!!!!!!

Any word on the attack speed change where an AS buff is triggered straight away rather than not until you first land an autoattack? And that skillshot bug (even though a 'fix' was supposedly released my friend yesterday used her and he made a shot with Lux's ulti and it was clearest hit i've ever seen yet 0 damage was dealt).

DebosBike

11-14-2012

Quote:
I have not experienced this nor have I heard people talking about it...

Repro steps?

For example, both Riven and Fiddle have certain issues with not recovering from a spell quick enough, but I don't know of any systemic issue.
This might be unrelated, but leveling up also interferes with auto attacks on some champions.