Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, please for the love of god fix that bug that makes you stop autoattacking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riepah

11-04-2012

I lost a few close fights because of this, where the enemy would get away with 50 hp because my character refused to autoattack, very frustrating. I think it happened on Katarina today.

ZodiarkSavior

Recruiter

11-04-2012

Going into stealth cancels your auto attack.

This is extremely annoying when playing Talon or Vayne.

Man is it annoying.

Weswhat

11-04-2012

Fiddle has this problem too, after you lifedrain he just stands there.

Spiderbull

11-04-2012

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
I have not experienced this nor have I heard people talking about it...

Repro steps?

For example, both Riven and Fiddle have certain issues with not recovering from a spell quick enough, but I don't know of any systemic issue.

Happens to me often when I jungle Nocturne, after a Q I just stop AA. I smartcast it. Also spam it when it's coming off CD.

A Nydus Worm

11-04-2012

talon after using his blink will just sit there all derpy like.

Chalisar the Mad

11-04-2012

This has been around so long now that i believed it was intended. That would be pretty sad if this was actually a bug that has went unfixed for so long.

DaingerBT

Recruiter

11-04-2012

MF has this issue after her Q. It was after the damage type change to her ult I believe.

KiwiTheTORT

11-04-2012

It doesn't happen every time but I believe it is connected to area attacks. The only champions I can specifically remember it happening to are taric when he uses shatter and malphite when he uses ground slam because these have happened in the last few days. I know I have had it happen to others but these are the specific cases that I have encountered recently.

I have friends who have encountered it as well so I have confirmed that I am not crazy. I believe it started on the Syndra patch but I could be mistaken there, it's been around for a while and it's hard to recall when exactly it started.

Duriel

Recruiter

11-04-2012

akali too

Asdioh

11-04-2012

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
I have not experienced this nor have I heard people talking about it...

Repro steps?
I'm surprised, it's been around for a long time, and I'm certain I've seen a red respond to one of these threads.

What to do:
-take any of the aforementioned champs into the jungle (Amumu seems like the most common one here)
-start autoattacking jungle monsters
-use one of those abilities
-see if your champ continues to autoattack after the ability finishes.