@Riot, please for the love of god fix that bug that makes you stop autoattacking

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fortus

11-04-2012

very well, after I flash my character would (will almost always) stop attacking my target and start attacking a randomly target (the closer one) has costed me SEVERAL kills, and i was in range of attacks so it is that they got out of reach.

Nytemayr

11-04-2012

Ive had it happen with Malphite and Xin Zhao in recent times

SpiffmeisterZ

11-04-2012

Oh, another one I'm reminded of... Most champs will keep auto attacking without issues if you keep right clicking on a target. However, I noticed both Mordekaiser and Rumble will sometimes just halt the animation mid AA repeatedly... I guess this is Mordekaisers way of punishing me for being a fool not just clicking once, but not sure why Rumble does the same...

Not the same bug really, but since we're talking about auto attacks figured I'd toss this one out too

YourDaddyJ

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
I'm unable to repro this with Amumu E. I started the game, leveled E, and stood in from of Blue. Without giving an attack order, I hit E, and Amumu auto-acquired one of the enemies and began auto-attacking. Without doing anything else, I cast E again, which interrupted his auto-attack, but he started attacking again afterwards.

If someone can give me exact steps, that would be helpful.
That is because the blue golem is attacking you (Amumu), which prompt him to auto attack the blue golem back. But when you're chasing an enemy who's running away or stunned from your Q (not attacking you), you E him and you stop there.

Torchlyte

11-04-2012

fiddlesticks has this problem

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Malph does too.

BuilderBob93

11-04-2012

If I can complain about autoattack QoL things here, I'd just like to bring up that it's extremely easy for me to accidentally cancel Draven's spinning axe autoattack without meaning to, when I try to turn around after I hear the noise/see him start to attack.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-04-2012

I have noticed that in many situations if you Drain with Fiddle, you won't auto attack after the drain, even if you were auto attacking prior to it.

Also....

Pathing is a nightmare!

Xanthus730

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

With any champ if you have an ability that hit further than their AA, if you are AA'ing, then use that ability, and there's no enemies within AA range the champ stops AAing. This is annoying when in team fights or trying to push lanes, as normally you'd reaquire a target and move into attacking. Now you don't anymore.

scrimbul

11-04-2012

Talon will do this with his E

Malphite will also do this with his E

Fiora will occasionally do this with her Q

Malzahar will do this sometimes, as will Fizz
etc. etc.