Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jack of All Trades looking for serious competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G0dlyN00b

11-04-2012

No, Jayce is not the only champion I play, but coincidentally, he is one of my best.

By Jack of All Trades, I am referring to the fact that I can play any lane/position proficiently. I like to pick what works best with my team composition.

I am looking for a team that is striving for the championships for next year. I want to win first place, and am looking for other like minded people. My ELO is in the 1300's, but test me out to see what I can really do in a good team with communication.

I have Skype already, and I am also familiar with Ventrillo, so I just need to download that if necessary.

So, if you are interested in having me join your team, or starting up a team with me, or just have any questions, add me in game. My in game name is G0dlyN00b.