Bug - Gaining Honourable Opponent tag twice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alterity

11-04-2012

Sorry in advance for the poor quality of this bug report.

Username: Alterity

So a month or so ago, I got the red ribbon for being a really Honourable Opponent. This was great, and it displayed the red banner for everyone to see. Yesterday I got the green banner for displaying great Teamwork which was even more awesome, since I've only seen that once or twice. It has been displaying in any games I played, without showing my red banner.

The next time I logged in (today) I received 'another' red ribbon for being an Honourable Opponent... Again. I already had one, so it is weird that I'd get 'another'.

So it seemed like a bug especially since it still isn't showing the red ribbon to my allies, just the teamwork one. I tried to relog to see if I could get either ribbon to do its small animation again, to no avail.

Steps to reproduce:
Gain Honourable Opponent banner
Log out
Gain Teamwork banner
Log out

I attached the three logs from today, so hopefully that'll help figure it out. It is possible that I am wrong and I -have- logged in at least once since the log-in that received the Teamwork banner, but I don't think so.

Please let me know if you need any more information, I'll check this thread periodically.

Sidenote: Is it at all possible to display -all- the banners? We have four corners on an image, it'd be awesome if people could see both of my Teamwork and Honourable Opponent banners, instead of just one

Alterity

11-18-2012

Today I got another Team work badge, and the next log in another Honourable Opponent badge.

As much as I like to be a good team member, and an honourable opponent... I don't think I should be getting 3 honourable opponent badges and 2 teamwork badges right?

eyes wide shut

11-18-2012

I've gotten the honourable opponent one twice, and my teammate has gotten it 3-4 times.

Invictrix

11-18-2012

I have gotten honorable opponent twice. so it is independent of having a teamwork ribbon.

Drogeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I have gotten honorable opponent 3 times (92 votes)!

On a side note I have 110 teamworks and still haven't gotten the ribbon (I play with friends a lot though).

-Drogeist