So how is Olaf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

11-12-2012

Hey-O all. I have been thinking of possibly getting Olaf. i mainly jungle as my main role, but I do own jungler who can off-role something else as well, like support or top. I have Maokai (jungle/support), Skarner (only really jungle), and Shyvana (jungle/solo top). I have been thinking of him because he seemed interesting to me and I also have played him a bit when he was free to play a bit ago, and it was quite fun.

How is he? Is he thought of as a good jungler and good something else? I have seen him solo-top and I did play him there and jungle and had fun and did well, but is he usually thought of as good in those roles? Is he competitive in those roles? I do like how he can kinda just build health and still cause huge damage and be damn near unstoppable. I have around 5k IP so anybody under there is an option, and as I said I do main jungle, but I can and sometimes do, off-sole solo-top or support depending on who I use. I can support Maokai and I can solo-top Shyvana, and I did play Olaf solo-top a bit and I faced-rolled the enemy Cho'gath.

I would appreciate any response in regards to this. Thank you in advance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epsilon2012

11-12-2012

He's a top tier jungler...and picked for both top and jungle by the pros...