looking for very skilled individuals looking to play tournaments!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThejukeFox

11-04-2012

hey there my names silverfox27, i've been playing league since closed beta and im finally at a point where i know im at pro level. i play mid and i have a top laner that's very skilled as well, so we are looking for a support, jungle, adc that have the ability to know each situation, where they should be in the fights, when dragon/baron/buff cds are, when to back, how to farm to the ammount of the professionals every game. Were going to start tournament play right when season 3 starts if not a little bit after so we would like to start practicing at least 2 hours a day together, working on comps and different strats.

just add me on league and message me your lane and experience and we will give you a shot, looking for serious players only that are willing to practice A LOT.

-Thanks

ForkyOrc

11-04-2012

I'm interested ima jungler

Doughboyy

11-05-2012

What time zone? and what positions do you need still?

ThejukeFox

11-05-2012

we are running on central time and still need all 3 just doing practice games with people that think they have what it takes and we will decide from there

Doughboyy

11-05-2012

I will be on at 12:45 central time, or somewhere around there, Add me, name is "Doughboyy" I will add you too when I get on in case you havent added me yet, I main AD Carry and Mid, I am also very good at top lane.

EDIT: just read you already have a mid and top, My best is ADC so thats fine, I am over whenever you want to play

AU Freo

11-05-2012

Pro Level? You're stats are pretty good and I'm not really one to judge, but you haven't even got gold ELO yet...

Doughboyy

11-05-2012

Solo queue alot different than competitive team play, also im not sure about him but alot of people started ranked games as a fresh lvl 30 and screw there elo up, thats what happened to me

hittz

11-05-2012

hittz here im EST time i can support very well and would like a shot at your team i have already friended you on league ill be on untill about 4 or 6 in the morning so just message me i have over 2 years of experiance

ThejukeFox

11-07-2012

we are looking for individuals that have high win/loss ratio's and high kill/death/assist/creep score ratio's so that we know we can count on you!

ThejukeFox

11-09-2012

bump