Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF team to "go pro" in Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GLCL Skyy

11-04-2012

Hey guys... I'm currently looking for a team with the intent of being top 32 by December 27th (as i'm sure most people are)... The positions I can play are ADC/Mid/Support... I am an EXTREMELY consistent player... I farm 10 per minute and keep my deaths very low... My play schedule is as follows...

Monday - 2:30pm - 11pm
Tuesday - 7am - 6pm
Wednesday - 2:30pm - 11pm
Thursday - 9am - 11pm
Friday - 11am - 11pm
Saturday - 7am - 11pm
Sunday - 7am - 11pm

***EST Time Zone***

Since the goal is to be top 32, I believe this will take A LOT of ranked games and A LOT of practice... I'm looking for a very active team that practices almost everyday for several hours each day... (I consider Ranked Practice since it is not a tournament, and therefore in theory practice)

I have Skype, Raidcall, Mumble, Vent, and can download anything else needed for communication purposes...

Please feel free to add me on Skype (iBleuSkyy) or in game (NRG iBleuSkyy)