Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Please Help "undefined"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pazto

11-04-2012

I have a one large problem with undefined server. I tried everythink. Reinstaled LoL, click on repair. Nothink works... It works only if you type "thereisnourflevel". But I dont wanna fix it forever by this way. I watched many postes on forum, but nowhere riot helps. I dont know what I could do. On normal servers everythink works normaly when you type "thereisnourflevel", but on PBE ( same problem as on normal servers... "undefinded&quot when I type "thereisnourflevel" shop doesnt work... Please help Riot. I want try new champions on PBE and doesnt want to always type "thereisnourflevel"... its annoying.

PS: sorry for my English, I am not nativ speaker.

xM1SS1NGxN0x

11-30-2012

bump, same issues, reinstalled, click repair. Plz help us with this riot.

Finneywinny

12-08-2012

bump

BikiNidalee

12-08-2012

when ur at the undefined screen, just type "thereisnourflevel" and it should let you play