Looking for a support for fives

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boon bard

Recruiter

11-04-2012

Hey we've got a team set for season 3 but our support choice is just whoever will be our fifth at the time. We are looking for a dedicated support who can keep up against an aggressive enemy lane and also make calls to stop us from doing stupid things and keeping control of where the enemy is. Our AD carry is actually amazing and I sometimes question why he plays with us. He is great at farming (almost, if not always outfarming the other AD, that's what matters) and prefers a more passive lane but can go aggressive if that's what the lane comps see more fit.What he needs is a support who can keep up with him, our choices for support usually just drag him down so we decided to come to the forums.
forgot to mention, elo isn't so important we just want someone who is dedicated, maybe 1300-1500.

In short we need a support that can keep up with a strong carry and make some calls over mic.

Either reply here or add me on skype if you have any interest Skype: boarding_brett

Go Wolfpack!

Jekel

11-04-2012

Id like to try out

AlexRou

11-04-2012

My main role is support. If you guyz are looking for serious games and stuff, add me on: alexrou222

boon bard

Recruiter

11-04-2012

bump~

AlwaysEnjoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

i would like to try out please.
add me in game please
Alwaysenjoi