My Support Item creation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadLock

11-04-2012

I was on a Support Nerf thread that had some red posts. One of the problems listed was itemization. So I thought of a simple but awesome idea.

An item that gives more stacks with assists than it does kills.

Possible specs

Prosperous Triumpth
Tier Legendary
Effects: +30 AP
+25 HP regen
+15 Mana regen

Passive UNIQUE: Your champion gains +3 additional gold per 10 seconds per stack, receiving 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 10 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 10 stacks, your champion gains an additional 30 AP.

EDIT:
Decreased gp/10 to 1 gold per from 3. Gain 1 gold per second per 2 stacks. Max 5gp/10

MadLock

11-04-2012

Bump?

Sonic Nova

11-04-2012

It'd be an awesome support item, but as it is (as the word goes 'round), items that function off of stacks are going to be dropped in S3. Items like Sword of Occult, Mejai's Soulstealer, and Leviathan are (probably, unconfirmed) not going to be making the cut. If so, this item won't make it. A good idea and I'm not trying to shoot it down. It's just the item overhaul for S3 is not totally clear yet, and still covered in a thick fog of mystery.

MadLock

11-05-2012

damn ;_;

Supports need an item that works best for them.

MadLock

04-01-2013

Bump

Lexinus

04-01-2013

That would be plain stupid if they wipe all of the stacking items. That can't include blood thirster. BT is an essential item on so many builds. I build Mejai's on my nid! I am going to be so mad if they wipe those out...

MadLock

04-06-2013

I doubt they will get rid of stacking items. Too many people build BT.

awkwardbowman

04-06-2013

Stacking items referring to items that stack from assists/kills. They left BT alone.
Also, +3gp/10 would be insanely OP if you're winning. +1 maybe, and i would say gain 1 stack per assist, max 5, lose 2 on death.

MadLock

04-08-2013

There we go.