Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

former 1500 Adc Lf Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aîden

11-04-2012

Hey guys like the title says im an ADC looking for a team to improve our skills together with and test ourselves in some tournaments like for example go4lol. im currently 1375 elo in solo q but have been 1500 before. I play alot during the weekends but during the week i have school but still have spare time later in the evening for practicing and my timezone is AST ( 1 hour of EST ). My best AD carrys are: ( from best to worst )
Miss Fortune, Graves, Corki, Ashe, Ezreal, Tristana, Vayne. of course i can play every adc although i dont own draven, kog and varus and the others im not as comfortable playing.*note: saving for kog* Add me and will see how it goes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aîden

11-04-2012

bump!