Please Nerf Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mosaltov

11-04-2012

I have played many games with this champ and the last one has sealed my opinion on him. He was solo top and was losing 0/3 to our blitz. Darius, regardless of his early-game progression, went on to rip a Quadra-kill and could solo any champ mid game with nothing but 50 minion kills. He's completely broken and needs to be re-worked. FIX THIS OP CHAMP!

Import3d209

11-04-2012

he works a bit like morde. but if u noticed he has low MS. as a jungler i find that free lunch. lol yes hes a lane bully, but yes he has 0 esc other then flash and boots. gank him early gank him often. dont tower dive.

Yourcatmolested

11-04-2012

NEVER dive Darius. Never fight Darius at low HP, or you WILL get dunked. He's not OP at all. People just don't understand how to fight him. He has absolutely no escape mechanics whatsoever. If you shut down Darius early game, he's useless.

Import3d209

11-04-2012

^ agree, sustain works well against him, and a good jungler

Aeiri

11-04-2012

I was on the "Darius OP wagon" at first as well. Once you play as him a bit though you start to realize his weak points and where he is exploitable and that helped me balance my opinion on him.

Got to say dunking people is still fun, and I still rage when it happens to me, but he is not overpowered. CC him. Bait his grab and punish him with ranged, etc. Call for ganks when he pushes(which he naturally will wit his Q) since he is slow as a turtle.

Joe Krake

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Import3d209 View Post
and a good jungler
and there in lies the problem.

BUt yea he's honestly not as bad as people think he is.

Teemo however.

Belrick

11-04-2012

Saw a top nunu of all things completely dominate him.

But yeah otherwise darius just cleans up with rediculous ease.

Its the true damage IMHO, should be toned down or made AD.

Timammoth

11-04-2012

This is because he can kill steal easily with ult and it refreshes. It also deals true damage. So yea hes an absolute pubstomper in solo que. But i think hes less useful in the pro leagues. So i think personally think he doesn't need a nerf.

Yourcatmolested

11-04-2012

Slow Darius->Kite him->GG

I Love Slurpees

11-04-2012

Lol this guy thinks darius is op... My Urgot begs to differ... Buy tabi/my passive = Darius does no damage while I kite him