Turrets should do % of max health as damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epictues

11-05-2012

big factor of tanks being so strong on twisted treeline, is that they can take 50 turret shots np and non tanks die in 2

0shi

11-05-2012

I don't think anything you said here is true.

Skared

11-05-2012

squishy champs arent supposed to tank towers in the first place.

Aikimiller

11-05-2012

While there is a bit of exageration here, the OP does have a point.

One of the reason why Bruisers snowball SO INCREDIBLY HARD on this map is their ability to tower dive at early level, once you get an early lead as a bruiser, you can typically take people under their own towers without a problem, allowing you to snowball further.

Dazgdbog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

I dont think it should be % health but maybe increase the shot damage after each hit? There have been times where I can kite the enemy team for a few seconds and the tank will only get to half because the turrets are so weak.

Also im not POSITIVE on this because I've been on such a TT kick lately but last time I looked at the tower attack speed it was .88. Aren't towers on SR 1.0? This small buff alone could be all thats needed.

Aikimiller

11-05-2012

Well, the other problem about bruisers and towers is that Bruisers can tower dive squishies at low level, but squishies can't tower dive a bruiser, really ever.

Banpan

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazgdbog View Post
I dont think it should be % health but maybe increase the shot damage after each hit? There have been times where I can kite the enemy team for a few seconds and the tank will only get to half because the turrets are so weak.

Also im not POSITIVE on this because I've been on such a TT kick lately but last time I looked at the tower attack speed it was .88. Aren't towers on SR 1.0? This small buff alone could be all thats needed.
You know the turrets always have, and still do increasing damage with each shot...

Epictues

11-05-2012

maybe go as far as to have towers lose a piece of life everytime they are hit, no matter how hard, like wards.

might make teemo even more OP though

DrammaLamma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Holy ****.

This thread is genius.

Actually the most logical and realistic "fix" to the "bruiser problem" I've ever seen.

Please continue the discussion.

KIM JONG SION

11-05-2012

Bump for good idea.

Should probably be more of a two part madreds type deal, with the madreds part dealing true damage.