Need Help Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LORD4CHICKEN

12-31-2012

Recently i have tried out a few new jungles but i just dont know who i should get good at. the jungles i have been trying are amumu, Hecarim, Nocturne, Lee sin, and skarner. who do you think are the best jungles out of these and what good jungles have i missed??? thanks

Greenlee19

01-01-2013

All of the jungles you mentioned are really good so it's all down to which you are more comfortable playing. Don' try amumu though he's banned all the time no point playing a champ that's banned every game

Captain Chiana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlee19 View Post
All of the jungles you mentioned are really good so it's all down to which you are more comfortable playing. Don' try amumu though he's banned all the time no point playing a champ that's banned every game
their is a point at getting good at a permabaned champ. there is so many times that i beat morg and kass in mid.

but the jungle i learned with where shyve and uydr

Demither

01-01-2013

I personally vouch for all of them; they're all fantastic in their own way.

My personal favourite is Nocturne, but Lee Sin, Amumu and Skarner especially are incredibly good junglers (I never could get the hang of Hecarim though).

It really comes down to which one you enjoy the most, because that's the one that'll be the best learning experience for you.

LORD4CHICKEN

01-03-2013

Thanks i will use your advise and play the ones that i like the most

sennEYE

01-03-2013

all of this champs are good, but i want to tell u something, till this week i was playing only with them,
this week i was trying rammus, and i want to say is best for me, faster cleaner , hell tanky , best ganks with his power ball , i recomonded on him.