Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked 3v3 Team Comps???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillerConundrum

11-04-2012

Me and a couple of friends just started a ranked team last night, We won the first game super easily. The team we played as was Rammus, Garen, and Talon. So the next game I played Rammus again because he seemed to be really good. Liked noobs we thought to use the same team comp. We got destroyed by an Irelia, Evelyn, and Udyr.

I am not use the the 3v3 play style or Team comps. Are Ad Carries good in 3v3 like vayne or ezreal. Is Teemo a good pick. Or is it best to ban him.

My questions are: What is a good team comp. for 3v3, and what sort of champions are best to use in 3v3

JoelgTwo

11-04-2012

in 3s ive noticed jax does well talon blitz fiddlesticks and lulu for supports

Shangetsu

11-04-2012

People that can handle their own ass without totally relying on the rest of the team.
Put 3 of these people together = profit.

Jesse Clark

11-04-2012

the new three v three is different the meta usually is a fast jungler or one that can garuntee ganks. ap with strong burst bot and a bruiser up top hope this helps

mkowns

01-03-2013

lol