Release Notes v1.0.0.102

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiyote

10-04-2010

When did they say Eve remake was gong to be out this week?

But apparently Riot should just push out under-tested or unbalanced changes so their patch notes aren't small, oh noes :O

EchoRex

10-04-2010

Kind of sad that Eve isn't being released.

Though hopefully that is due to them reworking Hate Spike and her Passive to keep her from being an Insta-Ban.

And: Lulz people who think things get released no matter what if they are Test Realm.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

It became popular?

Numbat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorStein View Post
The thread's gonna get closed again Riot. This wasn't enough for a patch cycle, and you're being told that.

Deal with it
Sometimes it's better to change things only a little than come up with half-arsed balance changes just because people want everything fixed immediately.

If they aren't confident in their Eve/Jax reworks, why do you want them now?

The rumors for Kog's BAB changes definitely needed more thought for sure.

Besides, they haven't changed all that much less than they've been doing previously. Half of what they did before were changes to roots, dodgeable attacks, and tooltip fixes.

Holyuberheal

10-04-2010

The patch notes aren't finished, the amumu and sivir changes weren't there 5 minutes ago.

AssashunKnife

10-04-2010

wow really...pretty small changes imo

Redford

10-04-2010

Garen had nothing but an absurdly strong early game, which was only caused by judgement's DPS scaling, which you refuse to actually fix.

Riot, you baffle me.

The Reaver

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyuberheal View Post
The patch notes aren't finished, the amumu and sivir changes weren't there 5 minutes ago.
Yes they were.

Qashmal

10-04-2010

This is by far the most hilarious patch i have ever seen. I wait for them to put the notes on the test forum, i complain that they dont and now i realize they didnt put them up because there was barely anything to talk about. Well riot you win. you trolled my QQing and i surrender to your might

Nadeko fufu

10-04-2010

411 upvotes my ass, be honest you *******s, you had a few hundred downvotes. People don't want to read this pathetic waste of time.