Release Notes v1.0.0.102

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Oliveira

10-05-2010

Intentionally not putting out Eve changes because she is free this week = greed.

/thread

Aileo

10-05-2010

Ty for the Sivir love

= D

TheSnowFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

LAME. Don't like swain. I can feel the OP already with that Torment BS. And what do I get for having this trouble introduced? Another nerf to Garen cuz folks up top want people to play him as a fighter not a tank, and some inconsequential buff to Sivir. Kog has slight nerf, Vlad has slight rework on pool, Amumu got nerfed and they put an item back to normal.

Seems like a little kid was just flipping switches on a console for a few minutes and they called it a patch.

Katertot

10-05-2010

thanks for the sivir buff! : )

Xawood

10-05-2010

So where are all the AP Ezreal changes that you were talking about earlier? (The thread where a riot member stated the changes)

Zedthul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

In as little as 2 weeks riot has done a decent job. A surprise to me being im use to Blizzard doing even a small patch Once evey 2 months. GOOD JOB RIOT!!!

Ribonucleic

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpool848 View Post
New champions also bring flavor into the game. If Riot stopped making new champions, it would get boring after 2 months or so. Plus they have a team for this and they need something to do. New champions also bring income to Riot because new champions attract attention and people who like them will most likely buy the bundle, or play the game more to save up for them and buy them with ip. All those fixes that everyone wants to OP and UP champions are also being taken care of, and sadly there really is no such thing as OP, because this is a team game, and some champions will beat others one on one. As for Up champions, its not the end of the world for them, they are still very much playable, you just need to practice.
I like how you posted solely to argue with me. I can enjoy a civil argument where both sides are willing to acknowledge each others points and actually learn from it. You, however, do not seem to want to acknowledge the damage that this method brings to the balance team, or all the flak they get for it. You just want to argue and excuse it as if there are no alternatives.

I'm not going to humor this behavior anymore. Have a nice day.

Alexus Maximus

10-05-2010

Great work! thanks for working on garen!. And for the rest of the players... stop complaning! their doing an awesome work!

BeerManMike

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by im12nwtisths View Post
I don't know... Heartseeker is fine for me. Do you use armour pen runes on him?
Whats fine about it? The sucky damage? It doesn't do anything and i got all the arm-pen runes on my page (i'm only 25 though). Are people scared Pantheon will actually be decent/good if HSS gets a buff to scale better/more damage? Others can cast/move when doing AOE attacks AND kill the minions when it's level 5 with a little AP/AD. Pantheon? No, it's level 5, with arm-pen runes and AD can get them to halfway, maybe slightly less and guess what? He has to stand still to use it! It needs a AD buff and better scalability.

And while your at it give him a stat he can excel in. Right now you build him AD, he's squishy, build him tanky/health he can't kill ****, build him with both and hes an average hero that doesn't do **** during team fights, why pick him with better choices? Give him some better armor stats or health or AD, nothing crazy, just a boost here or there.

Broman Mao

10-05-2010

So little in this highly expected patch, are you letting us down Riot? plus i dont think Sanguine Pool needed a buff to do more damage and slow more.. . maybe my personal opinion but im putting it out there.