Release Notes v1.0.0.102

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nadeko fufu

10-04-2010

Instead of apologizing Riot fights with the community by altering views and downvotes.

How Mature of you, this is why independant companies never prosper, not a good enough game to manipulate consumers, not respectful enough of the community for them to willingly give a ****

Blazehero

10-04-2010

It's not even that they had small updates, its that they decided to release Swain when they could have changed so many other heroes and delayed the release of a new hero.

honestly I'd rather have a reworked and viable Eve and Jax than a completely new hero that some people are eventually not going to play anyways

TheShortestPath

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
Pendragon actually added 500. It would be at around -200 now if not for that.
Wow, it really went down fast, then.

I'm quite disappointed in the staff here, to be honest. Very, very disappointed.

Auroros Osprey

10-04-2010

>.> thats it? wow, im honestly surprised. i was expecting that eve thing and some other stuff. at least its nothing huge

Camphlobactor

10-04-2010

Wasn't Eve getting a rework? Test realm was talking all about it.

Herick

10-04-2010

Jesus Christ.

You people are way too sensitive.

CaMarshall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Not as many changes as I thought`

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

I suspect the tiny patch is because of WCG, and Riot not having the resources they normally do for a full-sized patch.

coronaas

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan View Post
I actually can't remember the last time i saw someone pick Nunu, or Malphite (despite his buff), or Alistar, or Corki, or Jax (the list goes on)

FIX THE BROKEN FREAKING CHAMPIONS!
sadly elementz has more control over what champions people play them riot does

tN King

10-04-2010

Completley unnessesary garen nerf...why nerf his survivability when he is meant to be a tank (that wont change until you buff his damage ratio). Just do a learning class for people to teach them to not run into bushes when they know hes waiting there.

Or you could lower judgements starting level damage and just buff it for later levels... but hes fine the way he is.