Release Notes v1.0.0.102

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joey bad4ss

10-11-2010

2050 didn't like this update..

Wait now its 2400..

Now its..

ITS OVER 9000!!

Marceloide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeStar View Post
block incoming?

hi i am angel

10-12-2010

You guys complain a lot. Not just this but in other aspects of LoL. Did you know in some games, they don't even give out a new patch every month? Keep in mind this game is f2p, and that Riot is very generous to be doing a brand new patch, and take such care of this game, and they do it for free! So if one patch is kinda small, who cares? At least the released it on time. Quit being such babies.

Teshni

10-12-2010

What I dislike is that there are only so many release notes 'released'. I just again, updated LoL but ask not the reason why I guess.

xD Something I'll have to accept.

Dodie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Wasn't the new patch supposed to come out yesterday? Or is it not consistently on Mondays?

Jiaan

10-13-2010

so i guess every one has continued complaining and not learned. So i guess i shall repeat my self, you guys understand this is a punishment for leaked information? Its gay i dont get to know what goes on but hey i can just look at the leaked notes right?

LexsoL

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaan View Post
so i guess every one has continued complaining and not learned. So i guess i shall repeat my self, you guys understand this is a punishment for leaked information? Its gay i dont get to know what goes on but hey i can just look at the leaked notes right?
They're 'punishing us' for leaked information?
That's incredibly childish. You can't be serious...
They're essentially pouting because someone ruined the surprise?

Royalty To Ruins

10-14-2010

OOOOOOOK, so eve and jax dident get there work...who cares. How about all you people talking **** about riot just get banned from lol forever....just play the darn game and get over it. Garen doesent need a nurf anywho...its called stun... every champ has its own advantage..use it. Riot can use all the money they can get...just makes this ..FREEE.. game better. Also vlad does not need nerf..he is just fine where he is at now. Go ahead and down vote me...boohoo, gj riot!

Tchugue

10-24-2010

^
I defend my mains by pointing out other ppl's QQs, because I profit from the game imbalance. Ya, I'm just so smart.

Tekel

12-29-2010

i shall be the newest post in this dead as hell thread mwahahaha