Release Notes v1.0.0.102

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaellian

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123e View Post
Where the ****is my eve change
Taken out and unecessary... eve dosnt need a change STOP ASKING AND L2P... god **** -.-

Riot please listen to reason... i play eve... she dosnt need a rework, just because she has a high skill level dosnt mean that she needs to be reworked... that being said she could use a small buff... her hp scaling is by far the worst in the game... im getting out healthed by a xin zhao who has a dorans shield while im rocking a raylais and 2 levels on that xin

heres my Thoughts on eve / changes

Passive: its a good passive... i can jungle and hit level 2 before minions touch in side lanes giving me an advantage gank/ survivability in the lane

Hate Spike: its an OK skill but increase the AP ratio a little as lategame most my damage comes from a lichbane and ravage... not the hatespike or reduces the CD and Mana cost

Shadow Walk: fine as it is imo i have no problems with it (inb4 stealth delay) dont get hit? i have never had a problem with the whole getting hit delays your stealth timer

Ravage: Good burst for what its worth... but considering Zileans bombs used to be 1.1 and he had two of them at a range (inb4 they were nerfed...) he could spam 2 of them.... at a range... + had an ultimate that revived him

IMO... increase ravage ratio 1.1-1.2 otherwise fine where it stands

Malice and Spite: the only thing i would change is give it a CD of like 100/90/80 seconds and recharge when an enemy is killed.. the AS is good for my AD eve build aswell as getting the lichbane hits off, specialy now without the "reserve" Feature, i want that lichbane proc to be used asap not waiting for my next slow attack... also has anyone even attemted a hybrid eve with a rageblade and a last whisper with their lichbane??? no??? WELL TRY IT! the armor pen increases your lichbanes physical damage aswell as the rageblades base AD damage (since lichbane adds the damage to your AD) and the fact ravage reduces armor with the backstab

Eve isnt just a black and white stealth low elo nuker... she takes skill and time to learn... she can be played hybrid... ad.. and Nuke AP... please riot i beg u dont rework such a fun and unique champion into a cookie cutter nuker where everyone builds the same thing on her

PvtSkittles

10-08-2010

15 away from 2000 downvotes! bahaha

CapnHook

10-08-2010

ZOMG, -1985? Udyr's post has almost as many downvotes as my birth year.

Sure, it was a short list and there's been complaints about the new champ.. but really?! 1985?!

Conqueror Purp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

Is everyone on vacation or something? I can't find the second half of the patch notes.

Nadeko fufu

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper1020 View Post
Taken out and unecessary... eve dosnt need a change STOP ASKING AND L2P... god **** -.-

Riot please listen to reason... i play eve... she dosnt need a rework, just because she has a high skill level dosnt mean that she needs to be reworked... that being said she could use a small buff... her hp scaling is by far the worst in the game... im getting out healthed by a xin zhao who has a dorans shield while im rocking a raylais and 2 levels on that xin

heres my Thoughts on eve / changes

Passive: its a good passive... i can jungle and hit level 2 before minions touch in side lanes giving me an advantage gank/ survivability in the lane

Hate Spike: its an OK skill but increase the AP ratio a little as lategame most my damage comes from a lichbane and ravage... not the hatespike or reduces the CD and Mana cost

Shadow Walk: fine as it is imo i have no problems with it (inb4 stealth delay) dont get hit? i have never had a problem with the whole getting hit delays your stealth timer

Ravage: Good burst for what its worth... but considering Zileans bombs used to be 1.1 and he had two of them at a range (inb4 they were nerfed...) he could spam 2 of them.... at a range... + had an ultimate that revived him

IMO... increase ravage ratio 1.1-1.2 otherwise fine where it stands

Malice and Spite: the only thing i would change is give it a CD of like 100/90/80 seconds and recharge when an enemy is killed.. the AS is good for my AD eve build aswell as getting the lichbane hits off, specialy now without the "reserve" Feature, i want that lichbane proc to be used asap not waiting for my next slow attack... also has anyone even attemted a hybrid eve with a rageblade and a last whisper with their lichbane??? no??? WELL TRY IT! the armor pen increases your lichbanes physical damage aswell as the rageblades base AD damage (since lichbane adds the damage to your AD) and the fact ravage reduces armor with the backstab

Eve isnt just a black and white stealth low elo nuker... she takes skill and time to learn... she can be played hybrid... ad.. and Nuke AP... please riot i beg u dont rework such a fun and unique champion into a cookie cutter nuker where everyone builds the same thing on her
You know the rework is nerfing her ravage AP ratio, I think the rework gives more freedom for building as if you build AD you with also be and anti autoattacker.

SupremeStar

10-09-2010

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...y_really_long/

can someone validate this?

Jack the Khan

10-10-2010

Nice going jackholes! Downvoting a patch simply because you don't think it has enough? <sarcasm>Yeah, that's one sure way to make them work harder.</sarcasm> What a bunch of frackin whiners!

SKT T1 Kush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeStar View Post
No, but I can say, I REALLY hope it is valid.

sun shy

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeko fufu View Post
You know the rework is nerfing her ravage AP ratio, I think the rework gives more freedom for building as if you build AD you with also be and anti autoattacker.
Yeah... because Eve definitely has some strong dps with her new 100% ASPD increase, oh wait.

Andurin

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan View Post
I really wish you guys would stop just piling as many new champions on as possible, and do some actual BALANCING. New champions are nice, but it's kinda annoying when people only play from a pool of about 15 champions because the rest are broken.

I'm sick of seeing teams consisting of

Tank: Shen/Amumu/Rammus

Caster: Annie/Ryze

Physical Carry: Miss Fortune/Master Yi/Ashe/Mordekaiser/Tristriana/Vlad/Garren/Xin

Jungle: Warwick/Olaf

Assasin: Kassadin/Twitch

Support: Sona/Zilean (Sometimes Taric)

I actually can't remember the last time i saw someone pick Nunu, or Malphite (despite his buff), or Alistar, or Corki, or Jax (the list goes on)

FIX THE BROKEN FREAKING CHAMPIONS!
So... You're mad because you see 20 Champions constantly? New thought... If you want someone else on the list.. or in a game.. stop queuing solo, or play them yourself, or stop playing ranked? You named 7 physical carries. How many physical carries are there? seriously? Those 20 heroes are good, not OP, just good strong heroes that people do well as and because they do well they enjoy them thoroughly. They're not Evelynn, pantheon, or jax.. because you either do well with them or do poorly.. never both.
------
Honestly the patch isn't as big a deal as people are making it to be. I like the manamune being returned to orignial state, I don't think the Kog'Maw nerf was necessary...at all. The garren nerf was just bad. It's just gonna increase the amount of Tank Garren's with sunfire capes. Swain is cool.. but needs to be fixed so that his moves synergize with each other (like the original version that phreak showed in the champion spotlight? As opposed to making it based on his attacks. With the evelyn posts.. I think a retooled evelyn would make her more playable, but its not necessary. You either see REALLY GOOD or REALLY BAD evelynns.. never the in between. If you do well, she basically destroys all heroes in the game. Would like to find out about all the actual changes and the multiple patches worth of notes though. Much appreciated