Release Notes v1.0.0.102

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gorfmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

this is for sure the shortest list i have ever seen on changes... why no miss fortune nerf? where is lolly poppy
and why all the down votes on the patch?

zaxwashere

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
Failure to read posts..they did explain.
i did read, however all 10000 pages of this isn't easy enough for 90% of the complainers out there.

They could...edit the first post or you know...put up a new thread?

This general failure to notify the general people, people who dont like reading through forums, is frustrating.

Auroros Osprey

10-08-2010

zomg almost -2000

thats awesome in a kinda sad way

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

Oh lordy this has a lot of posts.

I'm kinda confused though, everyone is pissed because Riot said an epic patch was coming and this wasn't it?

Why does there HAVE to be a formal explanation for Riot? Couldn't you just infer that there was a problem getting the epic patch out this week, or do we really need Riot to come in and say, "Oh by the way, sorry the patch is a bit short. We were busy with the tourney and then there are some epic bugs or we don't have everything we want changed and yaddayadda."

It's not like they aren't going to give what they promised. The epic patch is still coming, Riot didn't just say, "Ah **** it this is too much work." or anything. Quite frankly, I'm very happy with Riot and their constant focus on balance, and while I'm still waiting for some of the character remakes, I'm happy to wait if it means that they will include everything they feel is necessary, and it all works great. I personally don't need Riot to give me a reassuring hug to tell me everything is going to be alright, the epic patch is still coming, and I don't see why we all have to **** and moan when they don't.

Kawalorn

10-08-2010

Still no Xin nerf? Moving on.

NightCabbage

10-08-2010

Oh man, what's the maintanance for??

conroy

10-08-2010

lol downvotes

ShortLeggdFreak

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxwashere View Post
Some notice, some sort of explanation, something would have been nice is all. A lot of talk was going around about some massive updates, and everyone was hoping this would be the patch.

I figure if riot had been like "Epic patch is too full of epic bugs, gonna be another couple of weeks" or "tournament is soaking up our time, epic patch will be in a couple weeks" then this reaction wouldn't have occurred.

Also, as for being free, some of us buy RP...
I get that alot of you were expecting a major patch and they didn't deliver and its upsetting, and as for the being free part, i know some of you buy RP, i do as well, lol. Also, saying "tournament is soaking up our time, epic patch will be in a couple weeks" they were talking about it forr a whileee before this patch and even had interviews, so wouldn't it be common sense to realize thats why there was no epic patch, but thats just me. Yes i agree some sort of notice would have been great, but it is what it is lol.

ShortLeggdFreak

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolfor View Post
Although I agree wholeheartedly that a lot of people on this forum tote their sense of entitlement a little too much and that a lot of Riot-bashing is unwarranted, the "it's a free game, you're not allowed to complain" argument was never a good one. Riot is a business, and right now they're a business that is surviving off of one sole product - League of Legends. The fact is, despite being totally free if you choose it to be, League is turning a decent profit, and if Riot wants to keep doing well, they need to please their customers. Feedback is important, ESPECIALLY if it's negative, because Riot wants and NEEDS happy players. They don't need you to pop up and self-righteously defend them over a few thumbs-downs on the forum.
I gave you a+1 but that aside, to make this short and to the point, i agree with most of what your saying. I def chose a poor choice of words, but it really wasn't about "self righteously defending riot". It was more towards the upset/disappointed people, going "WTF this champ didn't get a rework that champ didn't do this or that etc.." and that in time "good things are coming good things!" (quote from Grandmas Boy lol). And im sorry you took it that way and sorry for the poor choice of words >.<.

123e

10-08-2010

Where the ****is my eve change