Release Notes v1.0.0.102

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zaxwashere

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havvoc View Post
God forbid ONE week out of the 52 Riot decides to keep the notes on the short side (sure its upsetting/disappointing for some of you), but if you really don't like it that much go get an internship at Riot and fix it yourself. Your really going to give it thumbs down because its short? Last i checked this game IS FREE, i wouldn't care if they skipped a week, heck even 2 weeks of patches for whatever reason. I'm still going to play and im still going to have fun. Plus with all the current holidays coming up, im sure Riot has awesome things planned (skins/bundles/contests/prizes/champions, like they always do)
Some notice, some sort of explanation, something would have been nice is all. A lot of talk was going around about some massive updates, and everyone was hoping this would be the patch.

I figure if riot had been like "Epic patch is too full of epic bugs, gonna be another couple of weeks" or "tournament is soaking up our time, epic patch will be in a couple weeks" then this reaction wouldn't have occurred.

Also, as for being free, some of us buy RP...

DD DoubleDiamond

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxwashere View Post
Some notice, some sort of explanation, something would have been nice is all. A lot of talk was going around about some massive updates, and everyone was hoping this would be the patch.

I figure if riot had been like "Epic patch is too full of epic bugs, gonna be another couple of weeks" or "tournament is soaking up our time, epic patch will be in a couple weeks" then this reaction wouldn't have occurred.

Supporting a company does not equal having to pay a subscription and or buy the game, sorry guys.

Tolfor

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havvoc View Post
God forbid ONE week out of the 52 Riot decides to keep the notes on the short side (sure its upsetting/disappointing for some of you), but if you really don't like it that much go get an internship at Riot and fix it yourself. Your really going to give it thumbs down because its short? Last i checked this game IS FREE, i wouldn't care if they skipped a week, heck even 2 weeks of patches for whatever reason. I'm still going to play and im still going to have fun. Plus with all the current holidays coming up, im sure Riot has awesome things planned (skins/bundles/contests/prizes/champions, like they always do).... Im already expecting lots of thumbs down because thats just the way every community works, u type something negative they don't wana hear/read and BAM instant thumbs down. But anyway have a nice day everyone =D!
Although I agree wholeheartedly that a lot of people on this forum tote their sense of entitlement a little too much and that a lot of Riot-bashing is unwarranted, the "it's a free game, you're not allowed to complain" argument was never a good one. Riot is a business, and right now they're a business that is surviving off of one sole product - League of Legends. The fact is, despite being totally free if you choose it to be, League is turning a decent profit, and if Riot wants to keep doing well, they need to please their customers. Feedback is important, ESPECIALLY if it's negative, because Riot wants and NEEDS happy players. They don't need you to pop up and self-righteously defend them over a few thumbs-downs on the forum.

Luderik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Where the brutalizer nerf in that?

SKT T1 Kush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolfor View Post
Although I agree wholeheartedly that a lot of people on this forum tote their sense of entitlement a little too much and that a lot of Riot-bashing is unwarranted, the "it's a free game, you're not allowed to complain" argument was never a good one. Riot is a business, and right now they're a business that is surviving off of one sole product - League of Legends. The fact is, despite being totally free if you choose it to be, League is turning a decent profit, and if Riot wants to keep doing well, they need to please their customers. Feedback is important, ESPECIALLY if it's negative, because Riot wants and NEEDS happy players. They don't need you to pop up and self-righteously defend them over a few thumbs-downs on the forum.
This.

Vangu

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxwashere View Post

Failure to read posts..they did explain.

DravenLives

10-07-2010

Anyone else have serious fail matchmaking all night last night? I'll freely admit I didn't play my best, but all 6 games I played,back to back, 2-4 of my teammates were going 0/6-/15, and it was seriously miserable. In at least one of the games they had 50-60 kills vs my teams 10-15. Like I said, I didn't do that great, averaged around 3/5, but I'd usually have 1-2 deaths for 30 mins, then team fights start and all of the opponents have 5-20 kills, nothing I can do. I've been playing all year, and I realize this happens, I've lost this many games in a row before, but there's a difference. Yesterday, every game it was like when you go into a practice game and play with a bunch of lower level players.

Did anyone else have this problem?

This was in a mix of normal and ranked games, I just wanted my win of the day bonus. Didn't seem to matter what mode though, fail teams all around.

Jbravo

10-07-2010

Fix the whisper system already

DravenLives

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeplight View Post
Uh, being too short isn't the problem, it's the fact that they made unmentioned changes.
Yeah, got to agree, though this happens A LOT, and I haven't been able to find any of the posts I've made asking about it.....

Also, just noticed the post where someone was all 'get an internship at riot and fix it yourself'

Dude, I'd love to work for Riot, the problem is, not all of us can just move to Cali whenever we feel like it. They wanna let me telecommute, I'm in, no questions asked.

Galgus

10-07-2010

Garen feels kind of balanced now- not sure yet though.