Release Notes v1.0.0.102

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hindemith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2010

o well vlad was not nerfed just adjusted (a no he isnt op ) a nerf for xin please and please buff eve

Deeplight

10-06-2010

Uh, being too short isn't the problem, it's the fact that they made unmentioned changes.

Spazzinouthard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Are they going to say anything at all about today's patch? Anything?

Jiaan

10-06-2010

you guys understand this is a punishment for leaked information? i kinda support them its sad i dont get to know what goes on but hey i can just look at the leaked notes right?

newCreation

10-06-2010

So little said, yet such powerful words!

Every1HatesMerck

10-06-2010

Riot u confuse the **** outta me...
So what the heck did u change today?

Like stopping my LOL.client from using +100,000k of memory? I would love that!!

konfic

10-06-2010

wow no nerf to sona...
no buff for jax and eve...
so aweful...

Onid

10-06-2010

Poor panth, jax, eve... no buff...

SKT T1 Kush

10-06-2010

This depresses me. There are useless changes all over the place, and we still have major glitches going on with Karthus, Rammus, and various other champs.

On a few occasions my Karthus has killed himself, robbing the enemy team of their gold and exp, also robbing me of my 8 sec. passive.
And sometimes Rammus' spin just doesn't do anything to them when you hit them. It's dumb.
Also, the other day, my friend ran with KogMaw, and ended up living after his passive went off. He ran around with his head not there, living for some reason, killing the other team without dying.

Also, the severs need to not suck. I keep getting disconnected with a great internet connection, because the servers decide that they don't like me and they would rather I stand and die while I disconnect.

Eve really needs a rework.

It seems all that can be done is new classic skins for everyone, sweet. So awesome.

Kaliumcyanid

10-06-2010