Release Notes v1.0.0.102

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyosukeDei

10-06-2010

Awwww I hope they don't gimp garen and vlad.... oh well, who cares.. i get d/c teams anyway...

Talz

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErroniusG View Post
Wow... a lot of complaining for a free game. If Riot made changes in order to make more money good for them. It allows this game to keep going on a free model.
Read the comments and notes, the reason we are raging is not that they are trying to make money. This patch doesn't even have anything to do with that. We were promised multiple things for this patch (Eve rework, maps, ect.) and we didn't get it.

DrakeRaids057

10-06-2010

See? This is what I like about you guys Riot. When the players complain you hear them and at the very least address their concerns. I know you probably won't get to read this, but if you do, thank you! Thanks for listening.

BeastRAGE

10-06-2010

About ppl wanting the eve reworks and champ fixes, you got your own hopes up. A red posted that both wouldnt be coming before halloween. As far as the patch notes lookin small, looks about the same size as the others just w/o the tooltip fixes and general stuff for all champs like not bein able to move out of roots.

SinDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan View Post
I really wish you guys would stop just piling as many new champions on as possible, and do some actual BALANCING. New champions are nice, but it's kinda annoying when people only play from a pool of about 15 champions because the rest are broken.

I'm sick of seeing teams consisting of

Tank: Shen/Amumu/Rammus

Caster: Annie/Ryze

Physical Carry: Miss Fortune/Master Yi/Ashe/Mordekaiser/Tristriana/Vlad/Garren/Xin

Jungle: Warwick/Olaf

Assasin: Kassadin/Twitch

Support: Sona/Zilean (Sometimes Taric)

I actually can't remember the last time i saw someone pick Nunu, or Malphite (despite his buff), or Alistar, or Corki, or Jax (the list goes on)

FIX THE BROKEN FREAKING CHAMPIONS!
Because Vladimir is a physical carry ROFL

RElNHART

10-06-2010

with a new release of a champion and the WCG to work with, I'm not surprised the patch notes were small. They got a lot on their hands to deal with. It's just how life is sometimes.

FatterHands

10-06-2010

GG Riot.

Ethelion

10-06-2010

Riot should really close this thread in order to maintain the community law and order lol

MindlessLegend

10-06-2010

Only -1750 thumbs down I think riot is getting better at there job.....

Jakedubbleya

10-06-2010

Don't be evil riot, don't be evil.

Alternatively, "stay cool."